Authors note

PLEASE READ TO THE END

Hi everyone, I just wanted to come on here and say that I won't be finishing this story. I really loved writing it and all the feedback but I've grown in my writing and can't finish this story because I no longer love it. I will be keeping this story up but I will be rewriting it on a separate book/story here on Wattpad. I'll be using the same title but I will change this title to something that you can tell it's the first draft basically. My update schedule will definitely not be how it was in the very beginning because I realized it was unhealthy and affecting my writing heavily especially since I never really got the chance to review any chapters because I was working on pumping out the next one. It ended up leading to my burn out and the hiatus and I realized that no amount of editing on this version would make me love it again. The new story will have some of the same cases but Vel's character will be revised and she will still have mostly the same personality just a name change and so on. I really appreciate all the support and I do have one last chapter written for this fanfic that I never ended up posting because I wasn't completely finished, but if even one person wants the last chapter I'm willing to post it as it closes off without any hints to a new chapter. Once again thank you so much for your support, I hope I can see your feedback on the next one!

~Ella