Chapter 9

After the lost of the four victims and the team finding out about Gideon leaving, Morgan and Emily insisted on everyone hanging out and having a good time just to make sure that everyone was okay and had something fun to look forward to at the end of the week. The work week passes by at an antagonizing rate, the office work being the paperwork of the gruesome case they had just come home from on Monday. The team agreed to meet at Vel's house again, Anubis promising dinner and the fact that it is finally warm enough to swim in the pool; which was heaven for the sisters, considering they basically grew up in the water down in Florida. Which is why they were already dressed and in the pool by the time the rest of the team had gotten there, Vel having permission to leave thirty minutes early to help with dinner, and did exactly that, it now sitting in the oven to keep warm until dinner.

  "You started without us!" Garcia shouts, walking through the sliding back door sporting a beautiful floral one piece, her hair in little low hanging pigtails.

   Relaxing on the floats Anubis wore a simple black strappy bikini, Morgan ready to pull it off her; Vel wore her white cherry print bikini, hair in two Dutch braids, Hotch trying his best not to gawk at her body, unlike Morgan he couldn't act on his affections. JJ and Emily wore matching bikinis they got last girls night, JJ's purple, Emily's red; Hotch and Morgan just wore plain swim shorts, Hotch matching it with a gray tee, and Spencer wearing bright blue swim shorts, the pockets decorated with flower print, a gift from Penelope, so they could match.

   "Join us, the water is literally perfect!" Vel responds looking over her red cat eye sunglasses.

   "Hey I thought Mel was joining us?" Anubis mentions, sitting up on her float while Morgan swims over.

    "Don't worry, I was only a tad behind." She walks around the side of the house, beach towel in hand; her brown hair pulled into a ponytail and her body covered in a teal one piece, the sides open to show the contrast of her tan skin.

   "CANNON BALL!" Reid jumps in the pool, Emily right behind him, a huge splash hitting Morgan right in the face, Vel laughing so hard she falls off her float.

"Hey look at that, the secret tattoo appears once again." Morgan comments, meaning Vel's chandelier piece.

   "Oh shut up!" She responds splashing him in the face, like Reid had done seconds before.

   Swimming to the side of the pool where JJ and Hotch sit, legs in the water, she offers her float up, JJ snagging it gratefully. Mel and Garcia sit on the side in beach chairs, having gotten distracted by talk of Avatar the last Airbender. Pushing herself up, Vel  pops out of the water and next to Hotch, causing him to get wet.

  "C'mon Hotchy, let's go swimming."

"I'm fine for right now, you have fun though." Dramatically sighing, Vel falls sideways into the pool, resurfacing soon after.

   "That's not fun, let's goooo." She tries tugging on his arm but he won't budge.

   Huffing and swimming towards the stairs, she climbs out, earning a wolf whistle from Mel.

  "DAMMMNN look at that BODY Vel!! You looking like a whole meal over there and I'm HUNGRY!!" The group laughs at her antics, Hotch secretly agreeing with her.

   "Maybe later babes, I'm trying to get Aaron here to swim." She sends her a wink before standing behind Hotch, him refusing to look up at her figure.

   "Hotchikins pleeaassee!! Why won't you swim with mee!!" He glares up at her, hating the nickname and drastically preferring Hotchy.

    "Because you are calling me Hotchikins." Pouting she crosses her arms and gently kicks his thigh, pushing her sunglasses to her head.