𝟶𝟷

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

━━ 𝑵𝑬𝑾 𝑺𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑶𝑳 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹

❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝

FIRST DAY OF school, otherwise known as the most dreaded time of the year

FIRST DAY OF school, otherwise known as the most dreaded time of the year. Well, maybe for other students. Unlike them, young Elizabeth Chase liked the new opportunities one could have in the new school year. This year, she wanted to give her grades an actual try. Sure, she did work on her papers that were due the previous years, but they always got lost because she would hang out with Shawn and Cory.

Ah, yes. Little Shawn and little Cory. They were both friends with Elizabeth, her presence making them feel brighter everyday. They didn't know why, but something about her made everyone's day brighten up. If she waved at you, you automatically knew that that day wouldn't be so bad.

Although Lizzie wasn't popular, she was well known. Two very different things as she would put it. Honestly, Elizabeth didn't mind the popularity that was there, even though she would never admit it. As long as people weren't being rude or obnoxious, she was completely fine with people knowing who she was. She was a "popular loner" as Shawn would put it.

Elizabeth Chase was now going on to middle school, specifically 6th grade. Everyone made a big deal out of it, saying it was one of the starts of their lives. Honestly, the blonde didn't really get it. People say the same about high school, but according to Stacey, Elizabeth's older sister, 6th grade was nothing and wouldn't matter at all.

She believed it, of course, but she still wanted to make sure that it would be a year to remember. All she had to do was get up out of bed, not watch the minutes pass by. It was time for school. She had to get up.

"Liz! It's your first day of sixth grade!" Stacey suddenly barged into Lizzie's room, turning on the light before plopping herself beside the tween.