𝟶𝟻|| 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚝𝚜 (𝚙. 𝟷)

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

━━ 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬 𝑰𝑫𝑰𝑶𝑻𝑺 (𝑷. 1)

❝𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮

A brunette girl demonstrated a project with her friend, "some products we use every day cause algae to grown in lakes

A brunette girl demonstrated a project with her friend, "some products we use every day cause algae to grown in lakes..." she poured a substance in the water.

"Cutting off oxygen and disrupting the ecosystem," the other girl finished her sentence as she put a fish inside the contaminated water.

"So, what we've learned is that we must choose biodegradable products to help protect our environment," The blonde girl pulled out the fish, revealing it to be only bones.

Feeny nodded, "Excellent report. Inspired visuals," he pointed to the demonstration, "Next team."

Cory and Shawn stood up, high-fiving each other as they did. Elizabeth watched in amusement, knowing their "hard work" would go down the drain.

Cory cleared his throat as they both went up behind Mr. Feeny, Shawn pulling down the map.

"How air pollution affects our everyday life," Cory stated his title.

"Excellent topic," Feeny commented. Shawn and Cory both pulled out a metal rod, extending it at the same time, leaving Feeny slightly taken aback.

Shawn pointed to a random location, "Denver—High atop the majestic Rocky Mountains," Mr. Feeny fixed the randomized location Shawn pointed to, "Elevation—five thousand feet."

"Philadelphia," Cory pointed to a random location just as Shawn did and Mr, Feeny fixed it once again, "—Lying low in the Delaware Basin, two hundred fifty feet above sea level."