𝟷𝟷|| 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗' 𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

━━𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑹𝒀 𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑲𝑰𝑵' 𝑪𝑯𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑴𝑨𝑺

❝𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫!❞

AS WELL," Feeny read a Christmas book to the class. As he was reading, Cory was entertaining Shawn and Elizabeth, making funny faces while the teacher read, "if any man alive possessed the knowledge, may that be truly said of us, and all of us. And so as Tiny Tim observed, "God bless us, everyone."," Feeny closed the book, "And so ends Dicken's masterpiece, "A Christmas Carol"."

"Wait a minute," Shawn looked to Feeny's direction, "That's not the end. Where's the Grinch?"

"Yeah," Cory turned around, "Isn't the Grinch supposed to show up now and, like, take everything?"

"These idiots," Elizabeth muttered, shaking her head with Feeny.

"How come it's called "A Christmas Carol", anyway?" Shawn asked.

"Yeah. There was nobody in this story named Carol," Cory nodded.

Feeny sighed, "Miss Lawerence, would you places with Mr. Mathews?"

"All right," she closed her eyes, "I am a hyperactive, underachieving, eleven-year-old boy."

"I-I meant physically."

"Oh, well that takes less of a physic toll," she moved up from her desk.

"Why do I have to move?" Cory got up from his chair as well.

"Why can't Chase sit in front of me?" Shawn asked.

"That's worse," Feeny concluded, "All you'd do is flirt with her even more than you do now. And you sit right next to her, Mr. Hunter."