𝟷𝟹|| 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚔𝚎

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

━━ 𝑯𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑺𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑶𝑳 𝑰𝑺𝑵'𝑻 𝑨 𝑱𝑶𝑲𝑬

❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬...𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧.

AND SHAWN ALL SAT TOGETHER ON THEIR INDIVIDUAL DESKS, TALKING AS USUAL AT THE BEGINNING OF CLASS

AND SHAWN ALL SAT TOGETHER ON THEIR INDIVIDUAL DESKS, TALKING AS USUAL AT THE BEGINNING OF CLASS. It would almost seem like a daily ritual, the amount of times they came into class, talking it up. Most of the conversations consisted of Cory's latest stupidities, or Shawn's weekend.

Elizabeth talked about her and her family sometimes, but it wasn't too often. Her sister was growing up, them becoming a little more distant. Elizabeth understood, but sometimes she wished she could hang out with her like Cory and Eric who always played around when he wasn't on dates.

As they were talking, Topanga walked in the classroom, Elizabeth and her greeting each other as the wavy-headed girl made her way to her seat.

As she looked behind her, she saw the same paper camellia Minkus had given Elizabeth on Topanga's desk. The camellia was a sweet gesture and Liz obviously thanked Minkus for it, no matter how jealous Shawn got.

Cory and Shawn turned after seeing Elizabeth's gaze had wondered off. Their faces were contorted in disgust and confusion, many emotions mixed into it.

"It is just me, or is love blooming among the nerd set?" Cory asked them as he looked at Minkus' dreamily state.

"Chase got a rose too," Shawn responded.

Elizabeth shrugged as she looked down at the neat paper in her hands, "It was sweet, Shawnie. And isn't he usually like this?"