𝟶𝟽|| 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 "𝙳" 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝟼𝚝𝚑 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

━━ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 "𝑫" 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑬 6𝑻𝑯 𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑫𝑬

❝𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

❝𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬.

ELIZABETH AND STACEY'S PARENTS HAD BEEN FIGHTING ALL NIGHT THE PREVIOUS WEEK ABOUT SOMETHING STUPID

ELIZABETH AND STACEY'S PARENTS HAD BEEN FIGHTING ALL NIGHT THE PREVIOUS WEEK ABOUT SOMETHING STUPID. It kept them up all night, and not to mention they had a geography test that same day. She had been really tired, so when she filling up the answers hours later, she hadn't double checked them.

It was now the next week, and Feeny was handing out the test papers, and Elizabeth was positive she had failed the entire thing.

"I have graded last week's geography examination," he went around his desk, "and the highest score was achieved by-,"

"Minkus!" Cory interrupted the teacher, "Was it achieved by Minkus? Does it go to Minkus? Minkus, right?"

"Mr. Minkus," Mr. Feeny finished, rolling his eyes at Cory's behavior.

"That's a shock," Cory sarcastically said.

Ignoring Cory's interruption, Minkus thanked Feeny, "Thank you, Mr. Feeny. Your bonus question was a real stumper!"  Shawn rolled up a paper and aimed it at Stuart's head before succeeding in hitting him, "Ow."

Feeny handed the test papers to other students, "Miss Owens, excellent. Mr. Baker, very nice. Mr. Mathews...well, there it is."

"A C?" Cory questioned, "But I actually studied for this test! Why'd I get a C?"

"Let's see," he took Mathews' test, "Where to begin," he opened it up to a map, "Well, for one thing, Mr. Mathews, this section of the map is not East Germany."