𝟶𝟼|| 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 (𝚙. 𝟸)

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

━━ 𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑽𝑬𝑹𝒀 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝑲𝑰𝑺𝑺 (𝑷. 2)

❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞

RENTLY SITTING IN HER REGULAR SEAT, TRYING NOT TO LAUGH AT CORY, HIS BRIGHT RED CAP STANDING OUT ENORMOUSLY

RENTLY SITTING IN HER REGULAR SEAT, TRYING NOT TO LAUGH AT CORY, HIS BRIGHT RED CAP STANDING OUT ENORMOUSLY. His face was contorted in a huge pout and his arms were folded. He tried to look as blended in as possible, but he just wasn't.

"All right. Next up for oral reports—Miss Lawrence and Mr. Mathews," he closed his grade book as he walked towards the front, "Let's go, Mr. Mathews. Remove your cap and deliver your report."

Cory looked up, "Uh, I can't remove my cap because our report is on the ozone layer, and the cap, uh, is part of our UV-Protection angle," he tried to smile convincingly.

Feeny waved his pointer finger followed by pointing it to his chest, "No caps in my class."

Mathews stood up and went over to the teacher, "Mr. Feeny, if there was one shred of humanity in you, you'll let me keep this on."

"Too many years of sixth graders have bled me of my humanity. Take off your cap."

Cory pouted and slowly removed his cap, revealing his straight hair that also had a dent from the cap. The whole class erupted in laughter, except for Topanga.

Cory turned to Topi, "Go ahead, laugh."

"Your hair looks different. Why should I laugh?" She asked.

He looked at her confusingly. She was a good person, and Cory wouldn't have expected that answer in a million years.