𝟷𝟽|| 𝚜.𝚑.𝚒.𝚎.𝚕.𝚍.

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

━━𝑺.𝑯.𝑰.𝑬.𝑳.𝑫.

❝𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭

❝𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

"THE FOLLOWING IS A LIST OF EXCITING EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES OFFERED TO YOU, THE STUDENT, BY YOUR PHILADELPHIA BOARD OF EDUCATION," Feeny read off the paper he was holding in his hand, "Each student shall select one exciting activity—Vocabulary...

"THE FOLLOWING IS A LIST OF EXCITING EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES OFFERED TO YOU, THE STUDENT, BY YOUR PHILADELPHIA BOARD OF EDUCATION," Feeny read off the paper he was holding in his hand, "Each student shall select one exciting activity—Vocabulary Club—"

"Too exciting," Shawn commented boredly and sarcastically.

"Mr. Mathews, please," Feeny scolded the boy.

Cory furrowed his eyebrows, Shawn and Elizabeth's smile growing in the background, "It wasn't me, it was Shawn."

"Same thing," he waved off the response.

Elizabeth stifled her laughter, "This is gold."

Feeny continued, "All right, uh, Debate Team, SCUBA Club, Upholstery Squad," the teacher furrowed his eyebrows at the last name, confused.

"SCUBA Club?" Cory repeated in a questioning tone.

"Underwater adventure," Shawn added, dreamily.

"Swimming with Dolphins," Elizabeth smiled as she nodded.

"I'm in," Cory rubbed his hands together excitedly.

"Me, too!" Shawn smiled.

"Me, three!" Elizabeth grinned, Cory turning his back to his two friends, giving them an enthusiastic thumbs up.