✨15

We were standing behind the doors of Tae's room, waiting someone to open. 
Oh I didn't tell you, today is our first concert, so Jade with Perrie, Jesy and Areum will have some girl day or idk  how it's called. Well that's a girl thing so don't judge me, okay?
- I told you that they're still sleeping, I could sleep now as well,- I rolled my eyes while Jade laughed.
Suddenly the doors opened and we saw Perrie in the doorway.
P: Good morning, come in,- she smiled.
A: AUNTY JADE AND UNCLE KOO!- that 3yo girl was running straight into us and literally jumped on me. Like literally.
- Hiiiiii,- I giggled. To be honest I love when she call me Koo. That's too cute.. - you get heavier and heavier.
A: No, you get weaker and weaker,- she pouted and Jade with Perrie started dying from laugh.
T: That's my girl,- Taehyung came out of nowhere with a smile on his face.
I chuckled.
J: Soooo get ready Areum, aunty Jady is taking you to the aqua park!
A: Yeeeeeeeeeey! - this little girl in my arms lighted up like sun and ran to Pez to get ready.
P: Wow! This will be her first time,- she clapped her hands. - We'll take 5 minutes.
_______________________________
~ Time skipping ~
* Jade POV *
A: Nooooo mummy.. I want more!
P: Sweetheart, that's enough aqua park for today, it's dinner time.
A: But mommy...
-Areum, listen your mom, she knows what's best for you,- I smiled and girl sighed.
P: Thank you,- Perrie whispered.
We went out of the building and were on our way to the restaurant. But suddenly I started feeling weird.
P: Are you okay?- Pez looked to me.
- Not really, I'm feeling nauseous and my head is spinning.
P: You are white like a paper. We should go back to the hotel.
-No! I mean I will go back by myself and you two have some fun here,- I smiled and patted Areum's head.
P: Ok, take care of yourself,- she hugged me and I catched a taxi.

Okay. What's going on with me. I know me and Jk took a risk few weeks ago to do dirty things without protection but.. can it be the reason??? I mean my pms is also late so.. Oh God no. I have to take some tests..Just to make sure ok? Just to make sure..

- STOP THE TAXI PLEASE!- I shouted as soon as I saw the pharmacy trough the window. I bought 3 pregnancy tests and went back to the hotel.
Of course I just managed to run to our room and all my food of today was left in the toilet. You know what I mean right? ( 🤮)
Jk: Jadey? ARE YOU OKAY?! - I heard Jungkook's voice behind the bathroom door.
Ahhhh shit why is he here...
- Umm.. Yeah?
Jk: Don't lie. Open the door.- he said with serious deep voice.
I opened and he hugged me tight.
Jk: You were vomiting? How are you feeling? Why aren't you with Pez and Areum?
- Woah woah woah too many questions,- I chuckled. - I'm feeling sick and.. Oh sorry,- I stopped talking and you know did that again. Definitely not going to tell the details, bc it's kinda nasty.
Jk: Baby.. ,- he held my hair.
- I'm okay,- I sighed as soon as I finished.
Jk: Hmm.. don't you think you might..
- Yeah I bought 3 tests today.- I laughed.
Jk: DO IT NOW!- His eyes started shining.
- I don't think it's a good idea..
Jk: Please I don't have much time..
- Ah okay, wait in the living room.- I giggled.

* After 15 minutes *
I came out of the bathroom. With three tests in my hands.
Jk: Soooo? - he looked really excited.
- Kook, it's negative..
Jk: All of them? Are you sure? - I could clearly see disappointment in his eyes.
- All of them..
Jungkook sighed.
- Baby what's wrong?
Jk: I don't know.. I know we're still young and definitely will have kids in the future, but I just got sooo excited about that idea of becoming a father, I've never felt these kind of feelings before.
- Awwwwww.. you will be amazing father one day,- I gave him a kiss and I suddenly felt so weak that almost fell on the ground.
Jungkook catched me and put in the bed.
Jk: You have to rest baby,- he kissed my head,- And wow, you're hot. Like if you have a temperature. Let me check it.
After a 5 minutes Jungkook's eyes got widened.
- What?
Jk: IT'S 40•C .

* The end of Jade POV*

Jade just smiled a bit, bc she felt too weak to move or say anything.
Jk: Oh my God, you need a doctor ASAP!- he looked extremely worried and almost started panicking.
The  doors of the room opened and Tae came in.
T: Jungkook we should go.. Oh what's happening?
Jk: I need a doctor!- his one hand was running trough his hair and another was trying to pick a phone number or something.
T: Fuck.. wait.- he run away and after few moments came back with Perrie, Jesy and Areum.

_______________________________
💜