✨1

~After 10 months~
*Jade POV*
It's been 10 months since that moment when me and Jk broke up. A lot of things have changed.
So..
I'm actually pretty sure you remember that Perrie and Tae were engaged. These two got married,although I didn't attend it, because of Jungkook..anyway,now they have their own family and little baby girl, who is 1month old and oh gosh incredibly lovely.
Since Perrie wants to raise a child on her own, as a result we as Little Mix stopped all tours, and moved to South Korea, so we could work together or give performances and new music from time to time.Jesy and Jimin are still together, even tho their relationship is unique,so none of us understand how they manage to be together.
I still communicate with all of the BTS boys individually, but J-hope is literally my soulmate. We chat and face time a lot. He is trying to help me to deal with everything so much during this time. No no no nothing is going on between us. He has a crush for someone, moreover knows that I still love Jungkook so much.. And about that..
Yes that's true. I still cry every time I see him performing or giving an interview. I still remember our past and cute moments... It's been 10 months and my heart still belongs to him.. But as I know something is happening between Jungkook and IU( I'm not a shipper or non - shipper, I have neutral opinion about this ship) the boys aren't sure if it's true or just rumours. Anyway after 2 days Leigh-Anne is going to become Andre's wife and I will finally meet Jk. Ahhh I'm so nervous..
__________________
💜 ( other parts will be much longer)