🌸2

*Jungkook POV *
Army's were going crazy, shouting and screaming when we entered the hall. We went to our seats, the host interviewed us a bit and then the show started. First on the stage were Twice. I was impressed by their dancing skills. And also they looked cute. Second - Mamamoo. They were sexy af. Hot performance as usual. TaeTae was shocked and I started laughing at him.
- And now give it up for Little mix,- said the host.
- Little who?,- asked Jimin.
We started laughing.
- Mix, Jimin,Mix,- replied RM
- Who are they?,- asked TaeTae.
- They are famous in Europe. Don't you know it?- J-hope was suprised.
- Well I have heard a few songs, but I never saw them performing live, or mv.- I said and "Stay Gold "started.

Wow. Just.. I-I..Wow. I'm Jungshook.
The girl who started singing my lines was in blonde brown hair and incredibly beautiful.She sounded like angel. Wow.

* Jimin POV*
The song has started. I immediately noticed one curvy girl with long legs. Omg mmmm.. so hot. They all were so beautiful,but this girl is lit..And their vocals. Whoaaa amazing.

______________
* Jungkook POV*
Little mix and Mamamoo are in the final. Actually I'm feeling kinda nervous bc soon we won't be living alone. I've never lived with a girl, so that will be awkward.
The music of Idol interrupted a monologue in my brain.
I was shocked again. My jaw dropped when they started dancing.
THAT. WAS. HELLA HOOOOT.
I mean...this is incredible.
After the first chorus, girls started coming to us. We looked around to each other and stood up. That beautiful girl was standing right in front of me smiling. When my part came, she started singing and came REALLY close, I grabbed her waist and pulled her even closer. Our faces were touching and she put her hand on my cheek. I felt her breathing and she smelled sooo goood.This moment took only a few seconds, but it felt like forever. And I didn't want it to stop..
But oh well girls went away and continued performing. I tried to act like nothing happend,but my heart was beating so fast.
If cameras captioned it, I might be in trouble,bc of rumours by Army's..Ahhh I feel weird.

___________
*Jade POV*
- And the winner is....I can't believe what I see.. LITTLE MIIIX!!!!!- Tv host shouted in Korean.
Don't get us wrong. We tried to learn Korean for half a year before going here).
We started jumping and screaming like women from psychiatric hospital.
- THANK U SO MUUCH,-I said in Korean. - We feel very honored and soo happy for opportunity to collaborate with BTS. Audience was just wild. As simple as that.

* Jesy's POV*
After winner announcement, we went behind the stage. I was hoping to meet Jimin, bc he's sooo hot and he is my completely bias. 
And I saw like 6 members of BTS taking and laughing with TWICE. We walked past them and they didn't even looked at us.
- Auch. - said Leigh-Anne when we come back to our dressing room.
- Don't you think it was a bit rude girls? - asked Perrie by stretching her head.
- Well maybe they didn't saw us,- I said.
- Jin and I had an eye contact for a moment. So they did,- Leigh -Anne replied.
My eyes looked to the Jade. She was eating. AGAIN.
- Whaat? This Pocky sticks are soo good. You should try it. And oh oh have u tasted this banana milk? Now it's my favourite thing on earth ,- she said with full mouth. We started laughing
- Ahhh the old good Jade.- I said and she giggled like a baby.

* Jade POV *
I was enjoying doing my favourite thing- eating while someone walked in to our dressing room.
It was our manager.
- Girls that was absolutely stunning. Congratulations! Will u go to the after party?BTS are going there so it would be a perfect chance for you guys to meet them.
I looked to the girls and we didn't even need to talk. The decision was clear.
- Naaah, we're too tired. Tomorrow is MAMA day. We better get some rest ,- I replied.
- Ok. Then tomorrow I will tell you some more about future plans and what's going to be next. Goodnight lads!- said our manager.
- Goodnight,- we said synchronously.

So it's time to go to the hotel. FINALLY. Me with the girls packed up some things and left the arena. We didn't saw BTS or TWICE or MAMAMOO. Just mixers and army waiting outside. They started screaming. It was pleasant. Perrie decided to stop and take some photos with fans, so did me, Jesy and Leigh-Anne.
- OMG JADE OMG, I SHIP YOU AND JUNGKOOK!
- JADEKOOK JADEKOOK!
Fans were shouting and that made me laugh so much. I took some photos with them, but they didn't stop saying JADEKOOK.
Hmm I'm afraid that I can be involved in some rumours now. I hate dramas. But yeah Jade Thirwall it's your fault.
After that we just went to the cars.
- So Jadekook,ha? - perrie winked at me.
- Do not even start,- I said with killing look. Girls started laughing.
- Well what you did, was a bomb I guess. It's a pity we didn't see. - Jesy said.
- Don't worry I think it's going to be viral,- Perrie clapped her hands and I rolled my eyes.

Soon we came back to the hotel and I just like literally passed out from tiredness in my bed.