✨11

~Next day~

*Jade POV*
- I'm so freakin nervous..- I said while Jesy helped me to choose an outfit for meeting with Jk's parents.

- I said while Jesy helped me to choose an outfit for meeting with Jk's parents

Js: This is perfect. Don't be, I'm sure they'll like you.
- But what if..
Jk: Honey we have to go,-he opened the doors.- Oh wow, you look so beautiful.
Jungkook came up to me and gave a kiss.
Js: Ok lovebirds, you should get a room.
Jk: We are in our room. You are here,- he rolled his eyes by making me giggle and Jesy laugh.
- Babe what if your parents won't like me
Jk: Are you kidding? They are going to love you like I do.
He stroked my cheek.
- You always know what to say to make me feel better,- I kissed him.
Jk: We really have to go,- he said while kissing

~Time skipping~
( M- mother, F- Father)
Me and Jungkook were standing behind closed doors.
- Babe I'm scared.
Jk: Don't worry honey,- he said and knocked on the door.
Jungkook's mother opened them.
M: Welcome,- she said with a big smile.
Jk: Moooom!- he hugged so tightly.
M: I missed you too,my dear,- she laughed. - And you must be Jade, right?
- Yes, nice to meet you,- I smiled and was hugged by her.
Jk: Mom, where's dad?
F: I'm here, Jade you look even more beautiful than Jungkook described,- he showed up in the corridor.
Jk: Yes I told you that she's wonderful ,- he giggled and hugged his father.
F: I missed you so much, my son and nice to meet you,- he smiled to me.
M: Let me show you the house,-she said with a big smile as well and started going upstairs.
________________________
-Maybe you need some help?- I asked when came into the kitchen,where Jk's mother was
making a dinner.
M: Oh dear you don't have to.
- With pleasure, ma'am.- I smiled.
M: No no, you can call me mom. I think we're going to be family soon,- she winked. - So you can cut those veggies,- she showed me and I started working.
Suddenly Jungkook entered the kitchen.
Jk: Honey, here you are. What are you doing?
- I'm helping your mother,- I smiled.
M: Oh Jade is so sweet,she came and asked if I need some help,- his mother looked so excited and Jungkook giggled.
_______________________
After a while dinner was ready and we all sat at the table.  I talked with Jungkook's parents almost all the time, cuz we had many things in common and got along so well. Jk's father were joking a lot by making us cry from laugh. Actually it made me feel like I'm a part of this family, it feels like home. Jungkook was really quiet,but smile didn't disappear from his face. I wonder what he's thinking..
F: Jungkook why are you so silent?
Jk: Nothing, I'm just enjoying this time *gif*

F: Jungkook why are you so silent?Jk: Nothing, I'm just enjoying this time *gif*

M: You two are very beautiful couple,- she smiled.
- Who's that? - I asked when I heard some noises outside the house.
F: Oh that's our dog Eun.
- Oh my God can I play with him?- I clapped excitedly.
M: Ofc ,- mom laughed.

* Jungkook POV*
Jade went outside to play with Eun and since my parents got really big windows , we could clearly see her outside.
F: You found it. - said dad with big smile.
- What?
F: The love of your life,son.
- Why are you saying this?
M: Don't you see it? It's obvious. How you look at each other, the chemistry, behaviour, everything shows that she's the one Jung Kook.
F: Moreover we love her. We couldn't imagine more perfect wife for you than she will be.
M: Jade is already perfect,- she laughed and turned to dad by making him nood.
F: Have you thought about wedding?
- Um yeah..
M: Great! Cuz I wish to see my grandchildren soon,- She clapped.
- Mom,- I laughed.
F: She's right.
M: Look how Jade plays with Eun. Isn't she adorable?- Mom pointed to the window.
I looked to Jady, then to my parents, then again trough the window. I felt tears filling my eyes...
M: Jung Kook what's wrong?
- Nothing, I just.. I can't believe that now I have all of my dearest people with me now.. It means a lot.. I'm so happy..*gif*

M: Oh come here darling,- she hugged me and wiped the tears

Jd: Jungkook are you okay?!

________________
💜