🌸21

*Nobody POV*
Little mix:

*Nobody POV*Little mix:

BTS:

________________Girls stepped on the red carpet

________________
Girls stepped on the red carpet. Perrie and Jade was looking for their boys. Lee was with Andre, while Jesy was trying to catch the cameras and pose.
Jungkook and V also tried to find the girls but it was worthless.
Boys were giving an interview,but Jk didn't say a word, because his mind was only about Jade.
Interviewer: Jungkook, why are you so silent this evening?
Jk: What?

Interviewer: Jungkook, why are you so silent this evening?Jk: What?

Rm: Our boy is in love, so..
Namjoon put his and on Jk's shoulder and everyone started laughing by making him blushing.
Jk: Yeah.. Sorry.
Interviewer: Hahah how cute. Ok, thank you for interview.

______________
Girls were already in the hall, searching their seats.
Jd: I found it.
Js: In front of boys? Really?
P: Me and my baby want to sit with our dad..- she looked sad.
Girls started laughing.
L: Oh those hormones.
Jd: Don't worry, he will sit behind you, see?- she hugged Perrie when they sat.
Producer: Little mix, you're performing first. Let's go.
Girls went backstage to change their outfits to:

The show has started and boys entered the hall as did the other idols

The show has started and boys entered the hall as did the other idols. Suddenly the music of "Think about us" has begun to play and girls appeared on the stage. When Jade sang her part:
"... Cause I do, think about you
When I'm up here in my hotel room
Need you love, don't know what I'm gon' do
My body so hot, I'm missin' you..."
Jungkook's face jumped on the big screen.

Fans started screaming so loud by making Jade smile

Fans started screaming so loud by making Jade smile. Same thing happened with Pez and V. Girls finished their performance and BTS stood up by clapping and shouting.
________________
*Jade POV*
We finally came back to our seats. I felt Jungkook's arms on my shoulders.
Jk: Well I'm missin' you too baby,- he leaned and whispered to my ear.
I giggled and we pretended that nothing happend.
Later BTS gave their performance as well. When V sang I looked to Pez and she was like:

 When V sang I looked to Pez and she was like:

Oh how lovely she is. I believe she will be a great mother. Oh gosh. I think I'm starting to want to become a mom too..
Bts finished their performance and show continued. Me and Jk tried to communicate imperceptibly all evening, but it was hilarious, because everytime we wanted to kiss or smth, all cameras were immediately turning to us.
__________________
After the show I was looking for Jungkook. But it's just too many people.
P: Come on, hurry up!- she took my hand and started pulling me. We followed our bodyguards and went to the cars.
Js: Let's go to the after party!

* After party*
Lee were already dancing with Andre. Jesy went to Jimin, who was at the bar, while me and Perrie were looking for Jungkook and V.
Jk: Honeeyyyy!- he hugged me by picking me up. - You were incredible tonight.
Jd: So did you,- I smiled flirty and we kissed.
V: Sorry,but we're going home.
P: No, I want to have fun..
V: Perrie, you have to rest, you're pregnant.
P: But..
V: No but, our little baby is the most important. Come on,- he took her hand while Pez was rolling her eyes.
Jk: Awwww,- he laughed.
- Bye guys,- I waved and they drove away.
Jk: Wow, I never thought that V can be that carrying.
- They will be great parents,- I smiled while Jungkook kept silent and just looked at me.

Hmm.. weird

Rm: C'mon let's have fun!- he looked really happy and pulled us to the dance floor.
There was a lot of famous Korean people, everyone were having fun, drinking, talking and dancing.
Jk: Sweetie, me and boys have to discuss about something, I'll be right back,- he kissed me to the cheek and walked to the others.
I found Lee with Andre and Jesy, and we continued dancing. Suddenly waiter brought us 2 glasses of champagne 🥂.
W: This is for you,ladies.- he said and gave us the glasses to me and Jesy.
- Ah sorry, we didn't order it.
W: Those gentelmen have ordered it for you.- he pointed at two guys, who where coming. Well I guess they're idols, but I don't know them so..
Js: Um thank you?
Hyun: No need to thank girls, you deserve it.
- Um why?-I felt so confused.
Joon: Because you are extremely beautiful.- he winked. - Would you have a dance with me?- he asked me.
Since I was a bit drunk, I thought that it's not a big deal. C'mon it's just a dance.
- Yeah sure.- I smiled and we started dancing, as did Jesy and Hyun.
Joon: Did someone tell you that you look very beautiful tonight? - he was literally flirting with me.
- Um.. yes?- I replied.
Joon: You're so hot,- he pressed his body to mine.
- W-what are you d-doing?- I tried to free myself out.
Joon: Shhh..I..- he was interrupted.
Jk: STAY AWAY FROM HER!
_______________
💜