🌸3

Knocking up woke me up in the morning. I opened the doors and saw our manager and producer.
- Goshhh it's 6am. Whyyyy..
- Good morning girls! Wake up there's no time to sleep. You need to prepare for awards.- she was sooo excited.
Perrie was laying in bed  like dead while me, Leigh-Anne and Jesy were like zombies.
- So you will move to BTS house in tomorrow's evening. Is this ok with you? - our manager talked like she drunk 10 cups of espresso.
- Amm.. yeah I guess..- Jesy said.
- Ok so now MOVE MOVE MOVE, you have to hurry up, there's a lot of work to do! - producer was clapping his hands.
- Come on.. relax,- I said
- Jeeeeeeezz are u alright?- Perrie stood up.
And we started getting ready to go to do some rehearsals.

* Third person POV*
It was 10am and BTS boys were still sleeping. You knoow.. after party and blah blah.  While RM got a phone call from CEO of Big hit.
Rm: BOYS WAKE UPPP,- he started running to the their rooms.
Jk: What the fuck Namjoon-Hyung?
S:Yeah what's happening?
They all looked so confused and seemed like after veryyy good party.
RM:CEO of Big Hit is coming.
V: shit.
Jm: Did we do something that I don't remember yesterday?
Rm: we will know when he will come.
___________________
CEO: Good morning boys. How are u today?
Jk: Don't ask please.
Everyone started laughing.
CEO: Oh as I see the after party was good. Btw that show was great, the ratings were super high.
J: So why are u here?
CEO: Oh right. I want to tell u some plans. First of all Little mix are moving to you  in tomorrow evening.. Is it clear? During the day time, I recommend you to watch some videos of them, you know interviews,mv and setra, to not look stupid when you will meet them.
Tae:

Jk:

Jm:

Jm: