🌸19

To wake up in Jungkook's arms is the best feeling ever. I looked up to him and he was still sleeping. Still can't believe how this cute bunny made last night wild..
I took a shower and dressed up:

- Babeee wake uuuup,- I started moving him

- Babeee wake uuuup,- I started moving him.- It's time to go to breakfast.
Jk: Noo.. come to me..- he said and pulled me to the bed.- I don't want to go anywhere.
- Kookie everybody is waiting,-I laughed.
Jk: Ahh ok,- he sighed and stood up.
After a while he came back from the bathroom by looking this :

Jk: Let's go honey,- he gave me a small kiss and we went out of the room

______________
As soon as we entered the cafe, everyone was already eating. Jungkook was holding my hand.
Rm: Oh look who are being late again.
J: I'm feeling deja vu,- he said by making others laugh.
- Sooo V how are you feeling about being a father?- I sat next to him.
V: What?! What do you mean?
-Oh you didn't tell him?- I turned to Perrie and she was killing me with her look.

And then I understood how stupid I am..So embarrassing..

V: She didn't tell me what?!
P: Umm.. Well.. I'm pregnant,- She was blushing.
V: OH MY GOD! I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!

 He immediately hugged Perrie by picking her up

V: I love you sweetheart,I'm so happy!- they kissed.

Everyone: Awwwwww,- started screaming.
Jk: YAY! I'M GOING TO BE AN UNCLE!

- Shut up,-I punched him playfully

Jk: Whaat? I'm happy!- he looked to me with puppie eyes.
After we finished eating and went straight to the airport.
_______________
~time skipping ~
*Jungkook POV*
We finally came back to Seoul, cuz tomorrow us and Jady with other girls will go to MAMA awards.
V seems to be in heaven, he even cried from happiness during the flight and didn't shut up either.. that made me to start thinking about having a family too..
Jd: About what are you thinking love?
I turned to her and saw my girlfriend sitting next to me on the bed and watching to me with a big smile.
- Oh nothing. I'm fine,- I hugged her waist.
Jd: Me, Jesy, Lee and Pez will go to look for our outfits for tomorrow's performance.
- Oh I can take you.
Jd: No honey I won't let you. You have to rest, so lay down and here I made you some banana milk,- she gave me a glass and kissed my head.
- Why are you so cute?- I giggled.
Jd: I'm not. I just want to take care of you, because I love you.- she smiled.
I kissed her,but we were interrupted by Perrie.
P: Sorry Jungkook,but I'll borrow Jade,- she laughed and Jade went out of the room.

_________________
Rm: Girls are performing tomorrow too?
- Yeah.
V: Oh my god, how Perrie is going to dance, if my child is in her?!- he was freaking out and that made us laugh.
J: I still can't believe that family marathon between us is about to start.
Jm: No, I can't believe that it's beginning from Taehyung,- he said and we all started laughing.
S: Jungkook, you're next?
- I don't know if I'm prepared..
Rm: You don't know? Hah don't be ridiculous.
You're very lucky to have Jade.
- Well I definitely see my future with her. I'm just afraid to step further..
Jh: Don't push him. Take your time Jungkook,- he sat next to me and hugged me.
- Yeah can we talk about something else?
Jm: Oh did girls said something about their performance? I'm very intrigued.
V: Nothing at all.
- Nope.
J: Andre said that they will sing a completely new song.
Suddenly doors opened and Dae, Kwan,Eunji,Yeona and Tzuyu were standing in the living room.
Oh shit.
Y: Good evening boys.
- Tzuyu?
Tz: Hi Jungkook, long time no see,- she sat next to me.
D: Yeah we met her in one TV show and now we're friends.- she sat next to me but on the other side.
Rm: What are you doing here?
Y: Well we thought it's time to celebrate your successful tour.
E: We brought some snacks and wine,- she winked and opened the bottle.
J: Well but just a bit.

~time skipping ~
We are having fun. That "a bit" has become a party. We are  drinking, dancing, playing games and doing nonsense.
Actually me and the others drank a little bit to much, so our house is completely a mess. Rm, Suga and Jin are already sleeping, because is 2am, while Hoseok, Jimin, V and I - dancing with girls. Tzuyu was trying to get my attention all night, so I'm dancing with her. Suddenly music stopped.
Tz: C'mon...
We turned around and saw...
____________
💜