🌸1

- Jade waaaaake uuuuuuup,- shouted Perrie straight into my face. - We're here. - she smiled I opened my eyes and looked through the window.
-This is it.This is where our journey in Korea starts girllls. Can't believe,- said Jesy.

Gosh. I guess u wonder why we're here. Well, since we are very popular in Europe, our producer decided that it's not enough for us and we somehow have to take Korean's audience as well. K-pop vs western music? Sounds funny right? Ok nvm. Sooo one of the biggest boy band in the planet-BTS decided to held a competition as TV show where famous K-pop female idols( and us as u already understood) will perform their songs, people will vote and the winner not only collaborate with them,but also will live together. CAN U IMAGINE LIVING WITH 7 FREAKIN HOTTIES?! Yeah I'm a huge fan, don't judge me. I wish you could see our faces when we got an invitation from producers of the show. We were literally fangirling..Ahhh hilarious haha. Ok so yeah now we came to the arena and will prepare for the live show.

___________

- This arena is huuuge! I'm dreaming?! ,- I said when we came to stage for sound check.
- You wish. After 3hours BTS will sit here and judge u ,- Leigh-Anne winked at me.
- Haha,- I rolled my eyes.
We started our sound checking by singing black magic, bc we weren't allowed to show even a little of our tonight's performance. After two more groups came. TWICE AND MAMAMOO. There was a loooooot of girls,like oh my god. We talked a bit, but oh well girls weren't very friendly,more competitive for sure. Girl from TWICE mentioned that they and BTS are friends..fun fact  we didin't even met them haha. That makes things for us much more difficult..

__________________

*30min before the live show*
- I THINK I'LL HAVE A PANIC ATTACK,- Jesy was jumping up and down.
- ME TOOOOOOO COME HERE,- Perrie held out her arms begging a hug and Jesy just like run into her.
- C'mon girls it's going to be alright right Jade?,- Leigh-Anne asked me.
- I.AM. JUST. NERVOUS. Don't talk with me.- I said with my shaking voice and that made girls laugh.

I hope everything is going to be alright. You don't even imagine how much work and efforts we put in these performances. Tonight we have chosen to sing Idol, Boy with luv, Mic drop and Stay gold. They are 7. We are 4. 7 AND 4. That means we have to sing more and still dance those hella hard dances. Now I'm not sure if we able to do it.. what if we will make some mistakes? I'm scared OMG MAMAAA WHERE ARE U...No I'm kidding. I think I will pass out soon or smth.
Oh oh oh and I almost forgot. We were also invited to perform in MAMA AWARDS. But about that later.
Suddenly loud screaming has started.
- I guess boys are here,- I said.
- I hate our producers. My nerves are to weak for this,- said Perrie and we all laughed.
- Girls it's time to go to the hall. - Korean women opened the doors.
This were the outfits for Stay gold and Boy with luv :

First steps in that hall were incredible. It was full of lights and fans. Everyone was shouting. I was surprised that mixers came too. It was so powerful.
And then we saw them .....

No words needed.
My legs started shaking and my eyes met Leigh-Anne's . She was terrified.
We went to our seats and the show has begun.
_________________
Gosh. We already performed two first songs and WE IN THE FINAL. NOW WE JUST HAVE TO SMASH OTHER 2 SONGS .It'a changing clothes timeeeee.
- So my babes how do you think we did? - asked Jesy.
- Jesus Christ. No idea. I didn't even saw them. It's interesting how their react.- I giggled.
- Well I think we sounded perfect. At least.- Perrie did hair flip.
- Sorry for interrupting ladies. But now you in the 2nd place. Because as you saw, MAMAMOO had some interactions with boys during performance and now they have twice more votes then u.
- oh shit. - I replied.
- Is there something that we can do about it? -Leigh -Anne asked.
- You have to do the same thing.
- Exuse me?- we said together.
- Yeah. In the last song Idol. After first chorus you go to them and sing to them. For example Jade singing Jungkook's part , so she somehow interacts with Jungkook and sings to them. Do you understand?
- How somehow?!-I asked.
- Do whatever u want, - manager winked and left.
-What we are gonna do?- Asked Perrie.
- Just be cool. As always ,- Jesy shaked her boobs and made us laugh.
Our look :

* Show time*
As it was said before, after first chorus we started going to the boys. I went straight to Jungkook and his face was like

Haha. I melted inside. Haha.
Be cool Jade, just be cool.
He understood what was about to happen so stood up. I started singing and spontaneously happend what happend.

( just imagine ok? XD)
I went away completely shocked and blushing. I FELT BUTTERFLIES.GOSH.
We continued dancing,but all I was able to think was Jungkook..