✨9

* Jade POV *
As soon as came back home I changed my clothes to my old good pyjamas.

I was laying on the couch with a big pack of ice cream and watching some kind of k-drama

I was laying on the couch with a big pack of ice cream and watching some kind of k-drama.Yeah yeah it sounds like lame movie scene.
Jk: JADE! JADE! I'M SORRY JADE!
Suddenly I heard the doors opening and loud Jungkook's voice.
I stood up and Jungkook showed up in the doorway.
Jk: I..*pause*..wow..- his eyes were checking me from the bottom to the top.
I didn't say anything, just watched him with poker face. Ofc I'm mad. Jk's eyes finally came back to mine's.
Jk: Jady.. I want to apologise for how I talked with you. It's not your fault.. It just.. I'm mad at myself for my behaviour in the past.
- Don't worry, it's okay.- I smiled.
Jk: No no I'm not finished. Second thing is.. Idk how are you feeling about me, but I need to tell you. When you came back after those 10months, when I saw you smiling, blushing, being crazy and funny, being angry or sad, even now you're standing here looking incredibly cute and beautiful..I understood that I f*cking love you and..
- But why me? IU is way better than me. She is an idol, she is Korean and I'm not. She's at your level and I'm not. You deserve more than me..
Jk: What are you talking?! Are you crazy?! I don't care about those things.. I want to be with you, only. I want to have children with you,marry you and die with you. I-I felt really empty all this time. Without you I'm nothing Jady.. Can you please forgive me? I can do anything.. I can throw my career if you want.. I..
- Jungkook stop.- I said literally in tears.- You don't need to do anything. I forgive you,because I..I still love you bunny..
Jk: *gif*

I started crying

I started crying.
Jk: No baby.. come here,- he said and I felt his warm arms wrapping around me.  *gif*

Jk: I'll never let you go again

Jk: I'll never let you go again. Promise.- Jungkook whispered.
I put my lips on his. Jungkook took the initiative and we started kissing slowly and gently.
Jk: Ahhh I feel butterflies..- he said during the kiss. Step by step our kissing was deeper and deeper. He picked up me on his waist and carried upstairs to the bedroom. I see where it's going.. So I decided to tease him a bit and do a revenge.
- No Jungkook, I'm going to the shower first.- I stopped the kiss and pulled him back.
Jk: What? No! It's really hard,- he looked down.
- I'll be quick,- I winked and ran into the bathroom.
Don't get me wrong, I'm actually taking a shower, because it's never to much shower.
Suddenly I felt strong cold and naked body cling to me from the back.
Jk: I know what you came up with.
Jungkook whispered to my ear in low voice by making shivers go through my body.
Jk: You decided to take revenge on me, didn't you?
His one hand went on my "box" and started moving.
- Y-Yeah..
Jk: Don't play with me when I'm horny.
Jk's hand moved really fast by making me moan.
Jk: Ohh yes I missed you so much babygirl..
He turned me around and pushed to the wall. His wet body looks so hot ngl..
You can imagine what was next..I'm not going to tell you all details,but it was wild. The water kept flowing on our bodies,but we were longing for each other so much that we couldn't stop..

~Morning~
*phone ringing*
-Hello?- I asked with a sleepy voice.
V: WHERE. THE.HELL. YOU. ARE?
- Good morning to you as well Tae,- I laughed.
V: Jadey? Oh sorry. Can you give a phone for Jk?
- He is not here at the moment.
V: Then please remind him that we have a practice now and everyone is waiting for him. - his humble voice said,but you can feel that anger.
- Seriously?! I'm so sorry, that's my fault!
V: Huuuuh? You two come faster, cuz we all want to know what happened yesterday.
- Ok, see ya,- I laughed as did Taehyung and ended a call.

- KOOK?! - I shouted.
I heard him running upstairs.
Jk: Good morning beautiful,- he opened the doors with two cups of banana milk and flowers.
Oh my god I can't with him..
- Kook, why are you so cute?- I giggled.
He kissed my forehead.
Jk: Anything for you.
- I talked with Taehyung and..
Jk: OH FUCK THE PRACTICE!- his eyes went wide.
- Exactly,- I laughed.
Jk: We have to go honey,- he kissed me and tried to dress up asap.
I wanted to stood up and get ready, but as I moved, strong pain hit my "female place ".
- Kook..I have a problem..

_________________
💜