🌸12

Yes he was crying

Yes he was crying.. oh my god I hope it is what I'm thinking..

- I think we will find out soon.- I replied to Jimin.
Rm: Jk, are you alright? - he hugged him with one hand.
Jk: Y-yeah.. I..I think so.
Jk wasn't the same.. He didn't say a word the rest of the time..

* After the concert *
-Jeongguk-ah! Where are you going?- I asked when I saw Jungkook going to the other car.
Jk: I'll come back later. I have some plans.
Jm: What plans? What the fuck man?
Jk: I'm going to explain later. - He said and opened the doors.
Tzuyu: HEYYY GUYS!! - she started waving for us.

Really..? I didn't expected this from Jk..

We: Hi..- everyone looked so confused while Jungkook closed the door and they drove away.
Jh: What's wrong with him..
J: My Jade almost confessed her love to him and that's what he is doing?
Rm: I'm so disappointed..
We went to our car in silence and came back home.

________________
* Jade POV *
We opened the door of our house and saw boys on the couch playing video games.
V: Girllls!! BABYGIRL YOU WERE AMAZING TONIGHT!!! - V noticed us first and jumped on Pez.
P: First of all you didn't even see, secondly let me go, cuz I can't breathe..
V: Oh I saw, we were..
S: KIM TAEHYUNG!- he interrupted V by shouting.
J: Can't you just shut your mouth?
V: Oops.. - he blushed.
- You were in the concert ?!-I asked.

Nonono.. If they were they heard everything..

Jm: Yes.. we were. Jesy you looked sooo mmmm,- he was ready to make out with her right there.
Js: Later mochi,later..- she giggled.
- That means you heard..- I started.
Jh: Yeah we heard everything you said and yes we heard "Oh man" and " Euphoria " too. And yes we understood the meaning of them. - J-hope looked soo excited.
Rm: But we're so proud of you Jade. You had to do this. - They all hugged me while I was red like a beetroot.
- Does that mean Jungkook heard everything too?- I was hoping for a negative answer.
Jm: Yeah..

Fuck.

- So where is he now?- I looked around.
V: Well.. with Tzuyu..
- Oh. I think the answer it's clear,- I sighed.

There was completely silence in the room.

L: Ok Jade you must go out to have fun and relax. Let's go to the after party. If you don't mind.. -she looked to V and Jimin.- I'll take your girls too.
V: Haha you wish. We will go together.
Jm: Of course!!!
Rm: You can't. We have a flight  tomorrow in the morning. Girls, go alone and have fun.
P and Js: WHAT?!
P: Babe what the heck?- she looked at V angrily .
V: Relax love.. let him finish..
Rm:.. so you're going with us to LAS VEGAS!
Me and girls: OH MY GOOOD!
Jm: Yeah it's a surprise,- they all were smiling. - Jk thought that you need a good rest,so we bought the tickets.
Rm: Our flight is at 6am, your's is at 11am. So do not drink too much.- he laughed as did we.
L: C'mon let's get ready.- She clapped her hands.
_________________
I went upstairs to mine and Jk's room. Ahhh I miss him so much.. everything reminded him and those cute moments we used to had..Ok Jade keep yourself together. He has a girlfriend..
I changed my clothes to:

Well Little mix stan for girl power

Well Little mix stan for girl power. So I have to spread it somehow, even after what happened.
I quickly went down stairs and everybody looked surprised.
Js: YAAAS GIRL!
P: Sooo sexyyyy!
Jh: Is Jk blind?!!!
We all started laughing.
- Guys, I decided to spend the night at the hotel. I don't want to see Jungkook tonight..- I said.
J: Sure, great decision.- he hugged me.
When Pez and Jess did they sweet couple things, we left the house.

~ time skipping ~
It's 4am. I'm a little bit drunk,but gosh that was fun..I met a guy, who all night was trying to get my attention. And now I'm in his car going to my hotel. Nono.. I'm not going to sleep with him . No. I already told him that I love another man. So he is just taking care of my safety.
-We're here,-said Jackson and stopped. He opened the doors for me. Oh how kind..
-Thank you,-I smiled .
-Jade wait. This is for you,-he pulled a bouquet of roses from idk where.
- Omg,you're so sweet..Thank you,-I hugged him.
- That man is very lucky,-he was smiling.
-Don't worry, you'll find someone way better than me, good luck,-I kissed him on the cheek.
-Goodbye. -he waved and sat back into the car.
I walked away straight to the hotel, took my keys and found my room. When I opened the door I was completely shocked..

_____________________
💜