🌸16

* After 1 year*
Today is 1 year anniversary of mine and Jungkook's relationship. Sadly, we are separated.. Bts are in tour, while I came back to England. V and Perrie are engaged, Jesy and Jimin broke up, but they are still really good friends. During this year I understood that Jk is the only man I want to be to the rest of my life.. event tho, we don't see each other very often, bc of our schedules. Me and Pez are trying to live between London and Seoul.
_________
Today Perrie's bachelorette and V's bachelor parties is about to happen. I started doing my makeup, when I heard my phone ringing. I picked it up and:

Jk: Hi honeyyy, how are you?Me: I'm good, just upset that you're not here

Me: I'm good, just upset that you're not here..
Jk: Nooo I hate to see you sad.. We will meet soon. I promise baby,- he was smiling.
Me: Ahh. You always make me feel better.
Jk: Well this is my duty.. Now, since is our anniversary, look what I've got.

 Now, since is our anniversary, look what I've got

Me: Seriously?- I started laughing.
Jk: Yeah. This toast is for my beautiful girlfriend. I love you and thank you for being in my life.

Me: Did you just kiss your bottle?- I was dying from laugh

Jk: I imagine it's you.- he giggled.
Me: Oh gosh, I love you.
Jk: I love you too so much,- he was smiling.
After we chatted about his tour, song writing, our relationship and etc.
Jk: Ok baby, I have to go.. We will talk tomorrow. Miss you,- he blowed me a kiss.
Me: Have a good time kookie, miss you too..
_________________
* Jungkook POV*
Me and the boys went to the cars and drove into the club. As soon as we came inside, 4 girls were sitting at the bar.
V: Omg I said no striptease..
Rm: God no. We didn't do anything.
- I thought you rented the club?- I looked at Jimin.
Jm: I did..
" Hello boys" they came to us. It were our assistants.
Rm: Oh hi!
Jm: Long time no see.
Jh: We missed youuu guys,- everyone was hugging as did I.

Dae, Kwan,Eunji and Yeona. Our assistants. Actually we're really good friends with them. We used to hang out a lot , until CEO of Big hit decided that they're disturbing our career.

V: And why are you in my bachelor party?
D: Because we couldn't wait to meet you guys. Btw Jungkook, I missed you so much.- she hugged me.
Um yeah.. we had a thing between us..
I didn't say anything. Just smiled awkwardly as did the other boys.
V: Well um ok, let's get the party started then.

_________________
We were a bit drunk, but we decided to go to see the city.
D:Jk you're even hotter when you drunk..- she wrapped her arms around my neck.
- Don't you know that I have a girlfriend?,- I tried to push her off.
D: Don't you remember the things we did?- she smiled flirty.
- Dea.. I have a girlfriend..
D: I don't care, I never liked her,- she jumped on me and kissed me.As soon as I understood what's happening, I pulled back from her.
- WTF ARE YOU DOING?!- I yelled.
D: C'mon Jk..
- I HAVE JADE. - I yelled one more time and everyone ran to us.
S: What's happening?
D: We kissed,- she said by looking proud.
- NO! You kissed me!,- I replied.
D: I thought you wanted it, you spent all night with me!- she was looking at me.
- But not in that way!- I was still yelling.
J: Jungkook relax,-He put his hand on my shoulder.
Rm: Girls, please keep the distance. You're working for us, but nothing more.
Dea rolled her eyes as the other girls looked so unhappy. After we came back to the club and I drank a lot to chill a bit. I hope no one saw that fuckin kiss.
__________________
Tae's voice woke me up. Oh my gosh, my head..I hate hungover.. It was already 2pm.
V: No, nothing happened! They are only assistants! PERRIE WAIT..- he dropped the phone.
- What happend?- I asked.
V: Perrie is mad at me..
Ahh shit..girls know everything..
I looked to my phone and there was about 10 missed calls from Jade. FUCK.
_____________
💜