᯽One᯽

"My beggining, end and ever after"

July 28, 1965 - "The start of the war" Where the assassination of European Archduke John Ferdinand was the main catalyst for the start of the war.

Everybody cheered for the millions recruited soldiers as they thought the war would end in a short period of time. The soldiers went on board as they bid thier goodbyes on thier beloved ménage. It turns out it maybe the last farewell.

"What does it feels like to fight various European and international theatres of war?" Jin query the highest General Kim Namjoon.

"Hmm..the feeling for unsturdy trench involved the terror of mud, slime and disease and the constant threat of shellfire. Heavy artillery and new weapons such as poison gas threatened death from afar, hand to hand combat with clubs and knives killed many during the grisly business of trench raids."

General Namjoon inhaled the tobacco as he let out thick smoke. "W-why do you smoke" Jin interrogate once again. "It's a slow suicide, A General myself is hopeless, wars don't bring lasting peace only lasting deaths. Wouldn't it better if I drew death closer" The General threw it on the ground.

Those were the first words they exchanged to each other. Truth is I didn't expect to get this attached to you...

"Where did it all start again?" Jin questioned himself and Namjoon while looking at thier photos together under the Narra tree....

-

July 28, 1965. 7:58 AM.

"Mom im home" Jin entered his home giving him the silent treatment as always. "Hyung you're back" A tiny lonely kid plastered a smile as he ran out to hug his hyung. "Hyung I missed you where have you been?" Jungkook asked his hyung. "O-Oh, I just picked some of your favorite apples" Jin smiled back. "Hyung im so grateful to have yo-" before Jungkook finish his sentence a loud BANG was heard.

Jin was agitated by the blaring noises of the sirens. The screams and terror of the people sounds like they were pushed at the end of crater, in short the sound he overheard was hell. Blood were scattered like a paint on the walls as bombs were repeatedly released. Extreme violence and destruction covered the atmosphere, somehow it felt illusory.

"Jungkook quick and hide" Jin pulled him at the back of his collar. "J-Jungkook..J-Jungkook wake up Jungkook felt weak as his little heart couldn't handle the scenery, trauma of their dead parents felt like black ink as it painted his head. At the time of exhaustion he welcomed the blood-curdling consequences even death. The last thing Jin remembered was their house blowing all over the place as both of them hid below the table.

-

"General Kim, Geumdae Peak was bombed by purported Europeans it has been reported that they're planning to bomb the west wing, my dear sir".

"Prepare the bombs and equipment, call the attention of the soldiers make sure to ready all the horses. Call Mister Min for the ferries and VS-3000 (helicopters). Ill ride the horse for further evacuation."

"Yes General"

-

"Attention, it's been reported that the said enemy would destroy the west wing. General Kim ordered class A to come with him to evacuate ménage"

"Esquire Kim Taehyung, come with me prepare the horses alongside with Class A" The General looked with a straight face intimidating everyone with a glare.

The sound of the neighing horses was percieved as General Kim led Class A towards Geumdae Peak, sounds of the heavy armour and muddy soil was heard as the birds scattered in the bombed filled air, sun rays beamed touching their delicate skin as the horses ran as if there's no tomorrow.

"That's the last person sir, the area is cleared"

When Kim Namjoon was about to ride his horse a loud groan was heard behind him. "H-Help us...please a-anyone?" It was soft and pleading tone. Namjoon went and followed the voice, it was coming from a big plank of roof, underneath was an alluring face full of blemish and cicatrix. He was clutching a rock, before he could talk to the prepossessing male the latter felt dizzy after seeking for help.

General Kim then carried diaphanous latter in a bridal style as he rode his horse leading him into evacuation area.

-

Jin woke up feeling dizzy looking around the wounded refugees the terror of death felt panging againts his heart as adrenaline pumps into his veins making him short in air.

He stood up in horrified manner as he lump his ways looking for his brother. "J-Jungkook....J-Jungkook where are you?" Jin burst into tears feeling hopeless as he looked around.

He felt the stares of the people around him "Hey Kid, shut your mouth we're all the same after all. This war is fucking hopless, do you expect your love ones would survive?" A bearded man held Jin in the collar as he felt screaming. He was petrified...first his parents and now his happiness... why is the world is so god damn cruel. "F-Fuck you I'll find my brother no matter what" Jin said as he drew the General's attention.

"Shut your mouth will you" The General ordered as they all obeyed. "All of the men here follow me" The General screamed once again as the men followed them.

"So as all of you were informed, the Europeans are againts us they'll soon attack the west wing. Since a lot of soldiers died during the war we needed more support, we'll start by tomorrow even you all like it or not" The General command as he left the refugees.

When the door finally closed Jin ran as fast as he could until he tapped the General's shoulder. "S-Sir, t-thank you for saving me earlier" Namjoon turned around as he looked down looking at the beauty "Well it's my purpose, to protect people" The General looked flustered on how the latter and his face was nearly touching, he felt the warm breathe as the latter gasp needing air. "W-well, t-than-" before the latter could thank the General once again he tripped from a big rock behind him. The General was quick to catch him by the waist as the latter tightly hold the General's neck for support.

"General Kim, the President wants to see your presence as soon as possible" The said soldier interupted both of them as he slowly pulled the latter. "I-I want to talk to you, G-General" "What is it your brother? I haven't seen him when I rescued you" "B-but-" The General didn't give him the time to speak as he left feeling uninterested with the latter.