᯽Fifteen᯽

"The forbidden embrace"

• September 9, 2021 •

Namjoon's Pov

I knew it, I fucking knew it. Xiumin was fucking hurting him. Does Jin think I don't know what's up to him?, since they started the relationship I would hear him cry every night but I didn't want to interfere. Jin's eyes weren't the same jolly spark they gave out. Once I heard Xiumin hurting him I knew I had to do something. I passed by Jin crying and act like I wasn't caring for him.

"Xiumin" I called him while he's making out with somebody else. "Fucking bastard" I punched him with no hesitation, I heard him plead but as he begged for me to stop the greater the force and punches I gave out. I made sure to break every part of his face as blood started to stream. As soon as his face was fragmented I felt a punch from behind, It was the guy he made out earlier. I kicked his face knocking out three teeth, he clutch his face from the solid propel. "Don't you ever hurt Seokjin or I'll fucking kill you next time" I kicked Xiumin's stomach, wiping off the blood on my hands, licking my lips from the punch that bastard gave, just like Jin but he's a cute bastard.

I came back looking for Seokjin, and there he was, leaning on the corner sleeping but tears kept flowing. I carried him, changed him and placed him on his bed. I was dobious to kiss his forehead but I did. "Don't touch me Xiumin, don't hurt me...please" Jin mumbled, fucking shit. Fortunately I wrecked Xiumin's face earlier. "I won't hurt you, sleep well baby" I stroke his hair before leaving him on the bed. Of course I slept on the couch for him to have a comfortable sleep.

-

Jin's Pov

And one...two...three...four...
The principal took place on the pageant, leading us for some dance practices with out partners. I was held by the waist, my hands on his shoulder as our bodies was ironed to each other. The whole time I didn't look at him, just straight on his chest, I don't want to have a conversation with him...five...six...seven...eight...

"Seokjin, can you look at your partner for God's sake" The principal was mad after I was told to do so, several times

"Seokjin, can you look at your partner for God's sake" The principal was mad after I was told to do so, several times. Mrs. Min forcefully lift my chin up forcing an eye contact with you-know-who. His eyes were as cold as blue glasses buttons. My hearts burn like fire but my eyes were cold as dead ashes at the time. The teacher fixed our posture, heads, verge, proboscis nearly touching. His hands nearly occupying my waist, my hands all wrapped up into his neck. The twirl part started to play, I was twirled and tossed in the air, arching my back. The last part was a kiss on the hand, thankfully he didn't since I knew Xiumin would do something about it.

"All contestant are now dismissed" The principal said. "Seokjin and Namjoon, stay for a while for some practices, I'll get tour costumes" Mr. Park said as ge signalled us to dance while he do some important stuff. He laced my hands into mine, lifting in at the same time the slow beat drops, our body created a rythm. I leaned my head on his chest, trailing my hands on his broad back. I lift up my neck in which he trailed his nose from my neck, to my chin, my nose up to my forehead. The dance was rather...sexual nor romantic. We did some few tricks and few postures. The last pose, I snaked my feet onto his waist, him supporting my back, as I bind my hands onto his neck for support. "Could you somehow kiss for the performance"  Mr. Park asked, "S-Sir, I-I have a boyfriend" I stuttered. "And I don't care" Mr. Park fixed his glasses looking serious at us. I gulp at the state, "Don't do it if you don't want to." Namjoon said profoundly. "Oh come on" Mr. Park just roll his eyes back mentally.

 Park just roll his eyes back mentally

Mr. Park got our costumes, I had a white sweatshirt while he got some pants. I was wondering why that was the only clothes they gave. "Sir, why is this the only clothes you gave" "Because that's the only thing you'll wear, try it on" I blushed. I had the sweatshirt on, it was baggy and it revealed my thighs. Namjoon had the pants on, only, he'll dance...shirtless. "Now dance" Mr. Park said, the lights went off as a spotlight follow our movements. I was pressed on his abs multiple time and I knew we were both flustered. We performed until the final dity. His body pressing againts mine was absolutely enigmatic, it just felt so bold. "Good now kiss" Mr. Park said once again. "C-can we do it o-on the performance sir, I-I am not ready yet" I looked at my feet, playing with my fingers. "Come on, it's just a kiss" I stood on our last position as I kissed him on the lips quickly before looking away. "Next time do it longer on the stage, okay?" Mr. Park said. "Y-Yes sir" "Both of you dismissed"

We were both packing and organizing our costumes and everything we needed. I can see him in my peripheral vision limping and touching his hands constantly, I felt pain while looking at him. I couldn't help myself but ask "Are you o-okay?" I stuttered he didn't reply at first but noticed me. "Oh, yes, my hands just hurts" He hissed in pain when a sudden object touched his hands, I can clearly see bruises. "I can help you, sit down first since I can't reach you" I said while he sat down from the table as I started to caress his towel to his face and I cupped it with my hands, his sweat dropping from the strands of his hair. I wiped his neck and collar bones, until I reached his hands. I was between his thighs, my side waist was pressed againts it. While I was wiping him of I felt his hands on mine, helping me wipe the sweat. "Thank you" He said looking at me seriously, He was leaning on me as if he wanted a kiss, his eyes full of lust, "W-Welcome" I broke the eye contact, one wrong move and I knew Xiumin would do something to me.

Finally the torture was over but I never knew another torture would come. Someone opened the door and I saw Xiumin looking at us while Namjoon was holding me on the waist. "Xiumin" I called but passed by me, I saw his face all bruised up. "Xiumin I missed you" I utter clinging on his hands. "What did I say about that shit?!" "And who are you to decide whom I want to meet?" "Im your boyfriend and I'll do anything I want to" Xiumin was about to slap me and flinched I heard him hiss, Namjoon protected me. At this point I don't know what to do but thought I was cheating on my feelings. "Come on Seokjin, don't you ever meet this bullshit again" Namjoon held my hands and our bags, leaving Xiumin all bruised up.

Namjoon was shirtless and Jin didin't even flinch-