᯽Nine᯽

"Nine Hundred and Eighty words"

• July 29,2021 •

'Ughhh' Namjoon groaned from ailment after defending Jin from those stupid bastards. "Aren't you going to help me or something?" He glared at Jin "Why did you save me anyways" "ofcourse im your LEGAL HUSBAND, im not psychotic to leave you there, can't you just thank me- ouch" Namjoon hissed in pain after Jin adding a medicine on his wounds "See what I mean, you act though but you can't endure a freaking medicine" Namjoon stood up as he felt anger, he held Jin's wrist with his left hands since his right hands were broken after the fight.

"What are you doing" Jin screamed "You're going to help me take a bath" "WHAT?!?! WHY?!?!" "Cause you're the reason why IM INJURED" after a moment of silence Namjoon gave him a razor "What is this for?" Jin asked, suddenly a hands crept on his waist "What do you think razor is for?" "Mustache" "Then help me shave it" Namjoon said. When Jin was about to say something Namjoon tighten his grip causing Jin to flinch and obey.

Jin softly spread some beauty products on Namjoon's cheek, caressing it with the razor deliberately, their bodies were touching since Namjoon snaked his hands on Jin's waist. When they were done Jin was about to run, "Where do you think you're going?" Namjoon asked. "You're going to wash me" "WHAAATTT" "Don't you forget your mistake earlier" "Why was it my-" "I'll kiss you if you won't do it"  Namjoon was about to kiss him feeling his warm breath which caused Jin obey, once again.

-

"Yahhh, Namjoon sleep on the couch, im tired" "NOPEEEE" said Namjoon popping the 'p'. '"Toss coin then" Jin said. "Then I'll be head" Namjoon said tossing the coin once again, Jin won. "This is so unfair" Namjoon said. Jin was wiggling on the bed mocking Namjoon "aahhh so soft" Jin moaned. Namjoon instantly caught him lifting him a bridal style. "You'll sleep on the couch" Namjoon growled. "I don't wanna" "Then sleep with me" Namjoon blurt out which caused Jin to blush. "Nope" "Then sleep on the couch" Namjoon plopped on the bed promtly. "Good Night" Namjoon teased closing the lamp shade.

Jin closed his eyes annoyed looking at the other side of the bed, Namjoon was suprised when Jin hugged him after several minutes. "Cute bastard" Namjoon thought sniffing Jin's hair, hugging him.

-

"Stop it please" Taehyung said shaking and all frightened, his bullies constantly kicking his bag "Stop please" he pleaded again. "Hey stupid kids let that kid go" Jin said, cleaning Taehyung's bag.

Taehyung's Pov

"So why where you being bullied earlier?" "It's because, I don't give them my money" "Why would you give the money in the first place?" "Well they bully me since im weak and bullies tend to take advantage of it" "Give me your phone" Jin hyung said, he added his phone number on my phone. "There, call me when those stupid boys bully you again hm?" "Thank you Jin hyungiiiee" I jumped in amazement. "By the way, Jin hyung can I ask you a favor?" I hesitanly said since we just met. "What is it?" "Can you attend my event tomorrow?" "What is it?" "Family day hyung, since my parents are too busy, and all the time I'll always spend it alone" Jin was taken aback, he found his young self on Taehyung. His eyes got teary after the flashbacks "Sure, I'll be your 'parent' tomorrow okay?" "Thank you so much Hyung" I kissed Jin hyung on the cheeks. Hyung touched his cheeks after the kiss.

• July 30,2021 •

"Hey there birdie got no family again?" One of Taehyung's bully screamed infront of everybody. Everybody looked at them uncomfortably, Taehyung feeling embarassed. "Look mom, Taehyung got no family again" which caused the students to laugh.

"Taehyung-ahh" Jin said, all dressed up in a turtle neck and ripped jeans revealing his thick milky thighs. "Jin hyung" Taehyung hugged him causing a scene infront of the parents and students. All of them eyed the attaractive looking man,his face was the definition of perfect, his proportional face and body made a perfect combination, his purple hair caused everybody to drool over him. "Sorry I didn't bring a present, I'll give it to you soon" Jin carried the little Taehyung.

"Taehyung-ahh" A familar voice called Jin's attention, Namjoon. Taehyung got confused after a tall man called him, he was tanned, buff and had a lot of tattoos and he got a piercing on his ears. "Here I got you some presents, I got you cake and flowers too" Taehyung was so bewildered and puzzled but seeing Jin's reaction looking at the man somehow he felt comfortable. "Baby, what are you doing here" the tall man winked at Jin saying it loudly that drew people's attention more. Namjoon carried Taehyung like a feather "Here's your gift, Im Namjoon, Jin's boyfriend" "Thank you Namjoon hyung" "ALL STUDENTS LINE UP A SECOND" The students lined up to get their tickets for the carnival.

"Are you Taehyung's parents?" a kid asked "Nope, but today we will be his parents" Namjoon gave a dimpled smile towards the kid "Cool!! But are both of you a couple?" anorher kid asked "Yes, and im proud to say he git my last name" Namjoon winked as Jin hid behind Taehyung feeling embarrassed from the stares. After Taehyung wasn't able to be seen Jin pinched Namjoon's tiddies "What are you doing here" he whispered scream. "Well I saw you talking to the kid earlier, you said you'll become his parent, right? Of course I wouldn't let my legal husband to be alone right?" Namjoon smirked, bastard.

-

"Jin Hyung, parents and students will celebrate separated our teacher said, I'll just come up to you if Im not tall enough for the ride" Little Taehyung said. "Sure, enjoy little one" He bopped Taehyung's cheeks. "Taehyung, bop my cheeks for a kiss" Jin said and Taehyung bopped his cheeks. Jin showered him a lot of kiss, Namjoon felt a little jealous so he bopped Jin's cheekies several times. "I won't kiss you, douche bag" Jin growled. "Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, enjoy!!" Taehyung hugged them both before going to his teacher. "Aishhh what a cute kid" Jin said before leaving the kid. "So what now?" Jin asked, Namjoon laced his hands to his. "Come with me" "What about Tae?" "Didn't he said earlier he'll call us when he need us, now let's go"