᯽Four᯽

"Breatheless first love"

Namjoon's POV •

"SEOKJIN!!" He called perturbedly, the General took his shirt off expeditiously jumped and dived below. He touched Seokjin's face and body not waking up from the insensible state, paddling his feet alternately holding him tight. He groaned in frustration as he didn't wake up, he didn't hesitate to attach his pulpy lips into Jin's, filling it with air as he performed CPR. After several tries, Namjoon heard a cough opening his eyes, both eyes drowning into each other. "W-What happened?'" Jin asked looking around. The General was speechless when he felt Jin's luscious lips. "Y-You drowned and I s-saved you, t-that's a-all" Fuck I stuttered. A long moment of silence took place 'Thank you, darling" Jin said forming a smile with a wink. He really called me darling AHHHHHHH. I mentally twerk from joviality.

After the scenario earlier I couldn't help but grin from joy. My eyes just keep on landing into Jin's physique. It was turning dark and we set the tents as usual. Every night when the moon shine the brightest, Jin and I would always start a colloquy, exchanging heart to heart thoughts. And every night, I pray that I'll have my Jin someday, counting the stars every night with all hope and might that when I close my eyes, he'll be right by my side.

He's currently leaning his head on my lap, I fondle my hands into his hair as he giggle "Darling it's tickly" He called me darling again which made me blush a little "Is my darling blushinggggg" he brush his hands on my cheeks as he laughed once again. "You always make me blush like an idiot Jin" this time I touched his vermilion lips, the kiss from yesterday tingles my mind. Jin let out a bewildered laugh when the General touched his chest slowly. The atmosphere were filled with unexplained feeling, Namjoon broke the eye contact as he put a beautiful flower on Jin's ear. "Out of all the flower I've seen your the most irresistible one" Jin got flustered with those beguiling words.

He stood up holding my hands, his hands fits perfectly in mine, like it's made for me. He led me ontop of the Narra tree behind us, he climbed ontop of it. I watch his face, sun and wind canoodle his body making his hair brush from the side. Watching the most beautiful man under the sun was mesmerizing. I sat beside him as leaves from the branches descend. I examine the scenery for a while, and it was breathetaking I felt the nature's peace flow into me as sunshine flows into trees. Trees bend to caress us the shade hugs our hearts, I glanced over my darling and I looked in shock. "Jin why are you crying?" "I just m-miss my brother so much, Im s-scared to loose him since he had a disease and I-I can't help him this time, I wonder what he's up to now" He cried when bits of diamonds rolled down on his cheeks. "Come on let's go down, were going somewhere" I said.

I said while pulling his hands gently. Before we go anywhere, we changed into normal clothes. "Im done changing it's your turn" I said while he didn't utter a word in return, I saw a scarlet color bloomed into his cheeks, I know he's shy towards me. "Alright I'll turn around" I said forming a smirk. "D-Don't look okay" he stuttered. I felt a shuffle sound, I glanced over for a second and I can't get my eyes off him. I wanted to touch that fragile, newborn like skin. Out of nowhere my body went towards his back as my mind was filled with unconcious desire. I snaked my hands in his waistline hearing his gasp while he touched my hands. His touch was as soft as snowflakes falling into my skin. I gave a slow peck on his shoulder as it didn't last long. I was slapped by reality I felt like astounded as reminiscence of the kiss last week ago remains as a souvenir on my lips.

"I-Im sorry, I-I couldn't help myself. Y-Your skin was soft by the way" I casually stuttered. Luckily Jin didn't mind which is a relief, I'd be doomed if it isn't. After he changed I prepared the horse, "Hop in" I said as he did. The horse rapidly ran and an unexpected hug from my back tightly anchor in my waist. Jin was the first person that I rode with my horse other than my fiance, the feeling of his warmth made me grin from contentment, luckily the west wing wasn't destroyed yet so I decided to take him there where we could find peace.

I laced our hands together interwinding it securely pulling him towards the mountain as we both ran I felt alive when I held hands with my darling. He tripped from a rock, again, like how we first met, I fell on top of him both of us gasping for air. We smiled together, his smile is literally the the key that fits the lock of my heart. I was mad inlove with this man underneath me. "Im sorry darling I'll be careful next time" He said in a playful tone, stealing my heart once again "It's okay sweetheart as long as I catch you every time y-you f-all" I stuttered again with the realization I called him sweetheart, I stood up, our hands still interwinding. "Come on hurry up before we miss it" I said while he nod. Both of us giggling on our way up the mountain.

After we reach the top of the mountain, the earth emit the most mesmerizing sky view of nature. "Wow it's beautiful Namjoon" the spaces between his fingers were created so that mine could fit them.

"If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I will use my last breath to tell you I love you"

My unspoken thoughts finally left my mouth, something about my heart told me to. "My eyes don't sparkle they only tend to do when I'm looking at you" I said as his eyes confessed the same spark. The clouds come floating the raindrops pierced the sunbeams it kept on falling the way it does. The way it speak to my soul as it chant a lullaby. "let's go it's already raining" Jin said squirming under me. I stopped him from running under the tree "Darling let's dance in the rain" I grabbed his hands and put it around my waist and shoulders, swaying him beneath the stars as we attempting to forget the world. "Let me hold you beyond the sunset within your dreams closer than close slow dancing under the stars" I said.

I am in love with his body, his laugh, his eyes, but most of all, Im in love with him. If I could have one dance with him, I'll pick a song that never ends. After swaying for a long time he finally fell asleep, I kissed his forehead laying him down under the shades of tree, I pull out my coat tucking it into his small body, I dipped my quill pen into the gloomy ink writing down every happy memory.

"In him I found a bestfriend, and a lover"

Hehehehe~