᯽Twenty Four᯽

• September 7, 1965 •

One month of
Namjin's relationship

Warning!!: A very long chapter

Namjoon's Pov (2021)

I groaned from dizziness and frustration after the exhausting ride from the blue like portal slowly invading my body, "Kim Seokjin, wake up" I look at the body beside me, trying to wake him up. He screamed from the weird surrounding, we were both under a tree, A Narra tree to be exact, same to Jin's favorite place. "General Kim!!" They heard as horses neigh, "Kim Taehyung what's predicament?" General Kim remark as he observe Kim Taehyung's overlook. "General, the European planned to bomb West Wing sir, it's really urgent. The South Wing is already demolished" Kim Taehyung said. "Make sure to prepare all soldiers, I'll handle the air-force" General Kim declared, all soldier lining up on their perspective area. Before General could go, Soldier Kim Seokjin stopped him to organize General's coat and cap "Take care darling, I love you" he kissed the General.

Namjoon (2021) was about to come near them "Namjoon don't, were not suppose to touch anything from the past or else we'll break the current and the future" Jin said holding on Namjoon's shirt. "The fuck? They look exactly like us!! Isn't it weird??" Namjoon whispered scream "What's important is we'll make our project okay?" Jin whispered back. After a lot of whispering another scenario pop out of no where it was General Kim's scenario.

General Kim's Pov

My dearest kissed me, fixing my coat and cap "Take care darling, I love you" He said, I took off my cap and cupped it to Jin's head "Take care too my darling, use this cap I might not come back for a long time as I really need to organize for this war, Chanyeol!!" I said calling Chanyeol's presence "Can you take care for my Jin, I trust you and I know you could protect him at all cost" General Kim said but Jin interfere "Darling, I could go by myself you should worry about yourself specially European's eyes are still cold towards you" "Chanyeol, I trust you okay? Take care of him for me." Chanyeol nodded. I took my horse off heading towards the main wing. As for the soldiers they got ready for the upcoming battle in the West Wing giving Taehyung the full control.

Namjoon's Pov (2021)

Jin and I were shocked after hearing it, as another scenario popped out, the previous vanishing in thin air. "This is getting creepy Jin, what should we do?" I asked "Just shush and watch" Both of us still hiding on the Narra tree as it serves as a block.

Soldier Kim Seokjin Pov

I bid goodbye to Namjoon as Chanyeol and I was on the same horse, as we got into the location the European started to fire bombs on the area, planes and tanks were equiped as all of their soldiers constantly fire bullets. "Go to the other side of trench Chanyeol" Kim Taehyung ordered us as our troop split in half. I could see all the dead bodies of the soldier, the terror and combat were complex of mixed emotions. "MOVE NOW!!" Sir Min said as half of us were already wiped out. "Fucking bullshit!!" Jimin hissed in pain as he was shot by bullet on his arm. "I'll take care of Jimin, Chanyeol lead the way" "Yes sir" He object, "C-Chanyeol, I-Im scared let's just hide please" I said "If we'll just hide down here on the trench, we won't able to survive, I'll protect you okay?" He carress my head.