᯽Twenty Five᯽

I love you since 1965

• September 8, 1965 •

Jin's Pov

This day I've got to fulfill my promise to Chanyeol, where we'll bury him under one of our childhood place. As for Jimin and Yoongi we burry them together, their corpse were still hugging each other, their pose were like a couple looking at each other. Im happy that they were smiling while sleeping together as if they've fulfill their promise today.

General Kim's Pov

All I could see is sadness from Jin's eyes after the war "Jin, don't cry hm? I have a surprise for you" I whispered. as he looked at me sadly, closing his eyes. "Open your eyes darling" before Jin could react he was hugged by the latter earlier "Brother I missed you so much" the latter hugged him thightly, as for Jin he cried his eyes out I looked at him he was looking so pale "I-I can't breathe" Jin collapsed on the floor as I carried him "Kim Seokjin!!" I carried him towards the medics.

Doctor Jung Hoseok

Patient Kim Seokjin has been here for nearly 3 months now, General Kim and his brother Kim Jungkook has been visiting him everyday to make him happy, and indeed made him the most happiest patient I've ever had. "General Kim im sorry to announce but he only have 1 week to live, his heart is too weak that causes irregular heartbeat causing his heart to malfunction, it cannot pump blood to the brain, lungs and organ" I said sadly as he looked towards Jin, his pale and sad skin were really visible to him "What did the doctor say darling?" Jin smiled his heart out "We'll have a happy ending darling just wait for it hm?" General Kim said at that point I was in verge to cry.

Jin's Pov (2021)

"Namjoon look at Doctor Jung, he looked so much like Hobi. Im sure Hobi's gonna be happy when he'll see this" I remembered when Hobi always tell his dream job to be a doctor. "All the characters here looked so much like us" Namjoon held my hands.

General Kim's Pov

Im scared to loose Jin, just like my past lover. I tried to made him happy for his last 7 days here. "Kim Seokjin, we'll marry here under the Narra tree and we'll have many kids as you like" I tried to make him laugh but he was too numb sitting on the wheelchair, both of us looking at the mountains. I cried so much when I can't see his smile but suffering, but in those pale face I could see his beautiful smile. In the last 7 days I've tried my best to spend every single seconds with him, in our favorite place the Narra tree, the mountains,, the theme park, the dancefloor and everything where I could see him smile. Until the last day came "On my last day can I spend the last night with you? My favorite place in all the world is next to you" Jin wrote weakly he wasn't able to speak. I cried looking at the paper as I held him under my arms, kissing his head, humming his favorite beat, looking at the stars like we used to. The whole day I hugged him under the Narra tree, telling him our plans soon when we meet again. "Im sorry I can't come with you to fulfill your bucket list darling" he wrote I cried again caressing his sad eyes. "Before I die, place our picture inside my coffin please" He write, "If I die I'll always bother you so you won't forget me" I could feel his pout, I tell he's trying to enligthen the mood. "I love you" I said for the last time, giving him the moon necklace beside my lampshade. For the last time we looked at the moon together, I could feel him under my chest sleeping.

Soldier Kim Seokjin's Pov

I was so flabbergast when I woke up in the hospital "Where's Namjoon" The first thing I ask everytime I wake up, Jungkook and Taehyung beside me as usual, but something feels so missing "S-Seokjin, he's gone" Taehyung said while holding my hands, my chest hurts so bad as my heart beats so fast "He gave his life for you hyung" Jungkook said and I knew exactly what he did, Namjoon's heart keeps on beating inside me. I cried from guilt as I breathe uncomfortably "Congratulations Doctor Jung Hoseok from the successful surgery" I could hear the doctors cheer outside.

After months being unable to sleep, being unable to touch him, kiss him, love him I was finally releaaed from the hospital, I can finally walk and come into the Narra tree, where our story start. I cried after seeing a teddy bear with lots of hearts and a box, the box where he kept the moon necklace, now lacing on my neck, his last gift before I knew I would die. I opened the box and I couldn't help but feel emotional after seeing all of our movie tickets, our theme park tickets in a box full of letters, and his diary.

"I love you and I wish there's a way you cod just see into my soul and find thr depth of my passion tenderness and love that holds you closer to my heart than anyone or anything else, You're always be my day one" It wrote on the cover and Jin coul...

"I love you and I wish there's a way you cod just see into my soul and find thr depth of my passion tenderness and love that holds you closer to my heart than anyone or anything else, You're always be my day one" It wrote on the cover and Jin couldn't stop crying as the wind blows into the Narra tree making the leaves fall on him. "I've got you under my skin, I lost my heart to you. We'll meet soon darling" After looking at the 5 chapter of the book I cut the other chapter and kept it on the cap that Namjoon wore everyday. He looked at Namjoon under the Narra tree where he was burried.

Everyday he would sit beside Namjoon's grave. Those were the first words they exchanged to each other.
"Where did it all start again?" Jin questioned himself and Namjoon while looking at thier photos together under the Narra tree, in which he always does. And after that Jin never gave his heart to anyone but Namjoon until the day he die from old age, he can finally see Namjoon in heaven, Jin was burried under the Narra tree with Namjoon, still wearing the cap and coat of the General, 1985, And by that their love story end.

"

July 26, 1985

20th annivesay of
Korea's success

"Kim Jungkook, how are you" Taehyung said looking at his first love, "Im great how are you? Congratulations on your wedding, Kim Taehyung" I could see him with a sad smile, "It's been a while now, happy that you came in the reunion, anyways did you do our promises?" Taehyung asked "Actually I never did, but I will soon" Jungkook said "Actually same, but we'll do it soon right?" Taehyung said in a pleasing tone "Yes, I promise" and by that promise, they'll name their grandchild Jin and Namjoon, to have a happy ending in the future.

Jin's Pov (2021)

I saw everything behind the Narra tree, their love story and I wasn't able to talk from the story. I was crying looking at the scenarios that kept on popping up until... Time machine is about to close, Time machine is about to close, Time machine is about to close.. Namjoon and I quickly entered the time machine "Only one person can lift, Only one person can lift" It kept on saying as we stepped outside "How can we come back together?" Namjoon asked "Come by yourself" I said pushing him inside but he insist "Just please trust me" I said looking at Namjoon "No, I won't comeback without you" he said, I wanted to sacrifice in return after seeing General Kim and Soldier Kim's love story "Just please trust me?" I plead, I pushed him with all force inside the time machine and it finally left.