᯽Six᯽

"This love is dangerous"

November 29, 2006

"Grandpa Jungkook, how did you survive the war ? I bet Grandpa Namjoon and Jin had the best love story" Jin asked his grandfather, climbing into a Narra tree while reading a journal filled with Namjoon and Jin's picture. His grandfather was making a unusual machine "Aigoo, that's the last piece" Jungkook finally attached the last piece of metal as his sweat drop, his necklace was swaying on his neck, it was golden cresent necklace which drew Jin's attention.

"Grandpa, why do you keep this journal and necklace everyday" Jin asked his grandfather once again, Jungkook hesitated to answer, he took a deep breath as nostalgia of memories embraced his thoughts. "A picture is worth a thousand words, but a memory is priceless, Life brings tears, smile and memories. This journal and necklace holds a lot of moments that last for seconds but the memories last forever" Jungkook's heart beat so fast as he cupped his grandson's cheeks, he gave his cresent necklace to Seokjin. 'Grandfather, last question, what were you making' "It's for you to find out little one, you'll soon find out. I built this thing because I wish I knew then what I know now, I wish I could go back in time and change the decisions I made" Jungkook gave Jin a kiss before sleeping under the Narra tree.

"Jin, take him to the moon for me okay?" He whispered.

"Grandpa, Good morning" Jin woke up but his grandfather wasn't giving a response. "G-Grandpa?'' He panicked as he heard his heart wasn't beating. "Grandpa, please don't leave me like this" He cried, tears falling onto the journal.

• July 28, 2021 •

A voice woke him up "Yah, Seokjin wake the shit up" A voice called him, it was his husband, Namjoon. Namjoon harshly wake him up giving him a smug look. Seokjin woke up from the dream that kept bothering him since his grandfather left. Namjoon was forced to marry Jin for Jungkook's wealth and heritage.

-

Well, Namjoon was his childhood bully up until now.

"Seokjin why do you hate Namjoon that much" Jimin asked while eating lunch alongside with Yoongi, "I mean, Namjoon was clearly bothering Seokjin and the fact that he was arranged married to him." Said Yoongi eating. "Well... do you remember when..." Jin started to blurt out reasons why he hate Namjoon....

Flashbacks

"Hey Seokjin wake up" Seokjin lift his face up as students laughed at his face, when Seokjin was a teen he would always get negative comments from people specially Namjoon. He was passing on the hall as people mocked his face "Nice star Jin" "Jin the new Harry potter" The bullies roar from laughter, Jin was clueless with what they were laughing at so he dashed into the mirror as his pimples were connected by a marker creating Harry Potter's thunder scar and stars were drawn in his face.

"KIM FUCKING NAMJOON" Seokjin screamed as marker smudge on his face. "What is it baby? Look at your polka dot face it's blushing. It was fun connecting the dots" Namjoon said as he popped one of Seokjin's pimple.

end of flashback

"Another reason... It's because he's so childish remember when.. He literally threw a party for his chicken and invited everyone to his fish's funeral"

"Remember when he literally brought a pizza to a prison after he snatched Mr. Condom's wig infront of everybody." Jimin laughed as food from his mouth splatter into Yoongi's face. "Ew bitch, manners" Yoongi frown.

"And when he bullied Hobi, he started to piss and ran backwards the track when they were winning, that's why he was called Mr. Reverse" Jin sighed from the stupidity.

"I can't believe he got 148 IQ from the test bruh, he probably cheated" Jin thought as Yoongi at Jimin eyed him. "What are you thinking about Jinnie?" Jimin asked."Probably Namjoon's milk"
"What kind of milk" Jimin playfully raised his eyebrows teasing him.

"So how was the marriage with Namjoon, Jin?" Jimin asked.

flashback

"Im pretty, classier that any celebrities right?" Jin asked Namjoon in which Namjoon nodded from his statement. "I can't believe you had a glow up, Mr. Pimples" Namjoon hiss from pain when Seokjin kicked him on his junior. "The fuck? why you gotta kick my junior like that" "So.... tell me why I should marry you out of a billion people from earth, in short.. im too pretty for you" "Why the fuck you lyin-" Namjoon's parents chocked from the statement as the both teens glared to each other. "I mean I won't marry you either you're an old man anyways" Namjoon screamed "Omg it almost bring tears to my eyes look" Jin mockingly said acting dramatically pointing his "tears".

"You'll get married to each other weather you like it or not" Mr. Kim's deep voice dominated the room making them speechless.

end of flashback

"After our marriage he would do shitty things to me like..."

Another flashback

"Hey there Mr. Pimple, you like the view?" Namjoon popped out of no where shirtless interrupting Jin watching the television.....

Jin stood up from the couch uninterested with Namjoon's stupidity leading his way into the bathroom. While brushing his teeth he grinned evily as he took Namjoon's toothbrush rubbing it into the toilet bowl.

end of flashback

"Oh that's why his breath smells like shit when he attended school one time"
Yoongi said as Jimin laughed.

"He would also stick his mucus on my face, add salt from my water bottle AND HE CAN'T FUCKING FLUSH HIS PISS" Jin screamed from frustration.

Ring...Ring...Ring...

The bell rang in the entire school signalling the students to go back from their classrooms. "Well I hope we won't end up having a class with Namjoon" Jimin prayed. "I'll cut my whole legs not to be with that dickhead" Jin gritted his teeth.

Author's note:
The first five chapters was actually written on Namjoon's journal (1965) which the current Jin was reading while climbing on a tree. Jungkook is Jin's grandfather (reincarnated).