᯽Fourteen᯽

"Chasing hearts"

"Chasing hearts"

• September 9, 2021 •

Namjoon's Pov

It's been one week since Jin and I didn't talk to each other, I would see him every time with Xiumin and his friends. Every time I tried to talk to him and say sorry he'll just walk out and avoid eye contacts, seeing him sad everytime we had to interact always saddens me, I fucked up and I admit it, I want to change for him but I can't go back yesterday, because I was a different person then. Jin passed by my and I tried to call him, he didn't even glace towards me. "Jin" I interwind our hands but he snatched his little hands off me. "Please Jin" I gave him his favorite flowers.

"Seokjin can you please give me another chance? Can we start over? Let's be strangers again? We can laugh and talk like before. Relearn from our mistakes and create new memories. Please" Namjoon had a chocolates on his hands kneeling down into him. "Sure" Jin said as Namjoon smiled, "Let's be strangers again, like we never knew each other, think of me like someone who doesn't know you personally" Namjoon's smile faded, Jin kept his face straight, trying to keep his feelings back he felt empty yet it's full of unknown emotion.

"Seokjin please give me another chance to change" Namjoon plead holding Jin's shirt.

"When I kept you under my arms don't you feel the same thing I did?" "Not all second chances are not given to make things right Namjoon, Just forget about me and I'll do the same. I felt warmth every time my body touch you, every time we had an eye contact, I could feel their depth intense yet vacant, every time I burry my head under the crook of your neck and kiss my head as a friend, I really thought I matter to you, If you want me to be happy then let go of me okay? Goodbye." That's the most painful goodbye because I knew we'll never say hello again. Namjoon felt melancholic, sleeping at the same bed but it feel so brobdingnagian, it felt bigger now.

-

This chapter is inspired by tiktok hshshss-

Me, Jin and I were ordered to sing for the coming pageant event on our school. "I want your love, and I want your revenge" Jin started to sing as I strum my electric guitar, Xiumin on the other side were playing drums, Xiumin and I had an eye contact. "Let's go baby" Xiumin screamed to Jin earning a smile from him, but our eyes didn't left where it landed "You and me could write a bad romance" Jin sang sophisticatedly, Xiumin played the guitar loudly, biting his lips, glaring at me as he scowl, as if he's trying to challenge me.

"Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh, Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh, oh-oh-oh, Caught in a bad romance" All of us sang the chorus and of course the drum and electric guitar's volume got higher and higher as Jin perfectly hit the note. I struck my guitar fast and fierce banging my head every beat, people started to cheer toward the outstanding performance we had. Strand of colorful lights dominate the stage, my hands kind of felt numb from the amount and force I gave out on the roaring electric guitar. As soon as the performance were done I saw Xiumin carrying Jin, throwing him in the air as the kissed, people started to cheer at them making out on the stage, of course I didn't want to see him on Xiumin's hands so I walked out off the stage ignoring everyone looking at me.

-

Seokjin's Pov

The kiss earlier felt melancholic for some reasons, I was walking on the way home with Xiumin as Mr. Park blocked us. "Jin, come to the office now" I was nervous at that time, I know myself that didn't do anything wrong, but a trapping perception of my heart kept thudding againts my ribcage as I sense something unpropitious. I was stunned when I saw a familiar tall figure, Namjoon. Once our eyes landed into each other I quickly ignored him fleeing my optics straight as I stand beside him, I felt his sad stare, those teary eyes I wanted to comfort so bad but I threw all those feelings, it's for the good anyways.

"I've chosen both of you as representative of our class on the upcoming pageant. Since both of you fit together, perfect faces, body ratios and an intellectual, start practicing tomorrow don't be late" Namjoon and I knew we were uncomfortable with each other "Sir, I don't think im a pageant material besides Jin's boyfriend won't let him" Namjoon spoke up, I was totally frozen by his cold state. "Im the teacher here, who's Jin's boyfriend to decide anyways" Mr. Park fixed his tie "Both of you are excused for classes tomorrow, practice for the whole week im rooting for both of you" the teacher declare, leaving both of us on the aisle, we didn't utter a single word.

"Baby let's go shall we" Xiumin said lacing my hands into his. He's still observing my every move, at that state I don't know how to deal with every occurence with him soon. Everytime a phenomenon like those happen it kept on creeping on my mind
as I felt guilt. It's been one week yet I wasn't contented with every progress I make. Gosh, love is really shitty.

I finally had the guts to tell Xiumin about the upcoming project with Namjoon and as expected he wasn't happy with it. "What? You're going with that stupid shit again?!" Xiumin held my cheeks not too tight nor soft, I was pressed againts the wall. "X-Xiumin stop i-it you're s-scaring me" I beg for air. "Tell me who you belonged to and I'll release you baby" Xiumin trailed his hands on my body, I felt nauseous. "I don't belong to anyone" I said all shaking all panic-stricken, he held my chin thighter. "What again" He did his nails on my waist, "Y-You" "Good Baby, tomorrow don't you ever see that slut again hm?" He kissed my cheeks. I just cried, from the sudden change. I looked up and saw him luckily he just pass by me.