᯽Twenty Six᯽

• Febuary 16, 2022 •

"I love you, always and forever"

Namjoon's Pov

I was pushed by Jin and I hated it, I hated how I never kissed him before leaving, I hated how he sacrificed for me while I should, I hated how I never made a way to come back with him. I was summoned on the Narra tree, Jin's favorite place that was now cut off from the original place. "JIN!!" I kept on crying for his name on the pitch black place. At this point I don't know what to do but cry in frustration. "Jin, please" I plead.

A light tap on the shoulder cease me to cry.

"If I told you I missed you would you come back?"

"Of course, If I had two hearts I would fall for you twice"

"What if I told you, do what makes you feel free?"

"Then if I had the chance to do what makes me feel free, I'll love you till were old and senile. Then we'll start all over again."

"Let's make another love story shall we? Let's start all over again, darling" He was my first and last, carrying plant. And I knew what he's holding on his hands, a Narra tree, I could just feel it. From the roots, to the tiny leaves, it's trunk and how it felt just by looking at it. I kissed the person holding it, deeply, passionately, and sweetly, and he did the same as both of our hands interwind on tiny pot. "How did you come back?" I asked, as he wiggle the necklace that Jungkook wore which he clearly understood.

20 years later

20 years later

Jin's Pov

It's been 20 years after our graduation, now Namjoon and I had wonderful family, kids, and dogs of course and life was almost perfect, both Namjoon and I were the CEO of the biggest company here in Korea. Our bond was still the strongest as it could ever be. The Narra tree we plant infront of our house grew well and strong. We got married on the same spot where General Kim and Soldier Kim said so, "Hello Darling, how was your day?" I asked him as I untie his tie and unbutton his shirt. "It was great darling" He kissed me on the lips, soft, gentle and daring and that kept as a routine on our love story.

"We finally had the happy ending we wanted to, it's sad because wour 1965 version didn't" I said. "Darling, I think im ready to go now" After several years of our love I was ready to say goodbye into the world, well, Im happy that I spent my 20 years with Namjoon, as I had several heart attacks again, it runs on our blood I guess. "Namjoon can you let me go for now?" I try to say as my heart is really weak, I look beside my bed as he was holding my hands "Im really happy to be with you throughout the years, but rapmonie how about our kids I couldn't leave them" He tried not to cry "We'll guide them on the heavens darling so don't be sad" I caress his hands "Well, we won't end up in heavens, wanna know why?" I asked him as I gave him the necklace I always kept on my pocket, "Please take me to the moon" I said. After several hours we have arrived in the place, my grandfather's place. We opened the garage and there we saw the machine.

"Ready darling" Namjoon said "Im ready darling" I said holding his hands as we stepped together inside the time machine. We were finally summoned inside, the Narra tree was still there, where lies General Kim and Soldier Kim's grave. I looked at the person beside me and it was Namjoon from 2021, we looked young and free again. Namjoon stepped on my necklace throwing it back on the time machine and said "You told me our 2021 version had a happy ending, should we build another love story in 1965?" He teased me, same old Namjoon. "Well you already stepped on my necklace so there's no going back" I kissed him, under our favorite spot where it all start, "You have entered my heart..And you'll be here forever" He whispered as leaves fell on us, I looked at the ground and I saw the box, from General Kim where Soldier Kim kept, Namjoon lift it up for me and we saw the theatre tickets, "Should we add more tickets until we die?" Namjoon asked "You know what, just create memories with me and I'll be happy" I answered as we never looked back from the machine that have left.

"I have loved you for nearly 80 years"

"Let's build another love story where time ticks fast, but shall create memories until were old and grey"

And that, I have loved you, Since 1965.
-General Kim Namjoon.

Being someone's first love maybe great, but to be their last is beyond perfect

be great, but to be their last
is beyond perfect

《End》