᯽Five᯽

August 7, 1965

August 7, 1965

"My heart, my body, my soul"

• Jin's Pov •

I woke up from the birds chirping as string of sunray hit my optic, I felt coziness coming from a big body, I looked up and saw Namjoon serenely sniffing my head, hearing his endearing snore. I poked his dimples once again, damn it's deep. I gasp as his legs lifts up snaking around my body, I noticed how he used his arm to serve as my pillow, his cuddle, his chest, his heartbeat is such a picturesque. He suddenly woke up sitting beside me, I pretend to fall back asleep.

• Namjoon's Pov •

I woke up beside him, the thought of us falling asleep underneath the same sky made my heart flutter as butterflies flew around my stomach, bees stinging my heart, dopamine levels of mine go silly. Damn my darling is so pretty, I pecked his forehead before waking him up. "Seokjin wake up" I caressed his face, I was surprised when his eyes lit up so quickly as blush tinted his soft cheeks. I felt his shirt and shorts is still wet from the rain last night "Namjoon I don't have extra clothes right now, although I have shorts underneath" Luckily I have an extra shirt and coat "I'll give you my coat and shirt just use your shorts inside I'll buy you one later" I said as he slowly undress his shorts revealing those milky thighs. After he changed into my clothes, he looked beauteous, my shirt looked so baggy covering his really short shorts. "H-here use my coat and shirt, i-it's too revealing" I gulped at the view.

I want to make him happy because he's the reason im happy, "Seokjin come on let's go" I told him leading him to the happiest place on earth. "A-A carnival?" He asked, "Yes, aren't you happy" "N-No I like it" "Now come on let's explore it" I happily dragged him as people around stare at us, giving them the glare as I noticed them looking at Jin's thighs. I slowly covered him with my body hugging his waist behind. "Aigoo~ my darling is so pretty" I said loud enough for people around us to hear. "What was that for?" Jin glared at me, I just gave him a dimpled smile walking towards the food stall.

After eating I cleaned his face from the food's residue, he dragged me towards the roller coaster in which I declined. "Can we please go, pretty please" He said giving me those puppy eyes, I can't resist it. I let him drag me towards roller coaster, damn the height is petrifying me. I closed my eyes when we reach the peak, then, boom, it finally dropped. I was about to piss my pants but seeing my darling crazily screaming from euphoric bliss made me so happy. I screamed as the roller coaster defines journey up and down as peak of joy and valleys of heart ache, evanescence of fear fleet away.

______________________

1...2...3..click!!

August 1st, 19655:29 PM

August 1st, 1965
5:29 PM

Our first ever date together.

Im still wearing the same smile you gave me.

______________________

He dragged me once again, jumping like a toddler as the animals gave out an invigorate energy, performing in front of us. Until we reached the last stop, the ferris wheel. It slowly goes up, I looked at Seokjin calmly closing his eyes the ferris wheel stopped for a while "Seokjin are you single? I-I mean, I've been courting you for a while now, a-and you're close with C-Chanyeol so-" I asked when he kissed my lips touching my hair as I deepened the kiss taking both of our breaths away without uttering a single word to each other as he let out little whimpers. I slowly trailed my tounge in his cherry lips for an entrance in which he did. His lips became more red, his eyes curoscate a gleam glitter. I slowly opened my eyes looking at him. He's the guy I want to get stuck at top of ferris wheel with.

"Is that enough to answer your question" He whispered forming a smile, for once in my life, I don't have to try to be happy. "I love you" I said, I love you wasn't enough to describe my feelings for him. "That was my first kiss" Jin blurted out, I mean, I was truly his first kiss since you know, I did a CPR on him. The moment was just, phenomenal, he stole all the air in the atmosphere. When his lips touched mine, the simple touches, the uncertainty, the eagerness, the trust, the nervousness made my heart melt as our souls were fusing.

The day was over, night has come. Today felt like my dreams were embracing me, my thoughts are like stars, I can't fathom into constellation. As usual we talked under a Narra tree. Somehow it felt different, I was kissing him once again. He was leaning on the trunk firmly gripping my neck for support, I forcefully lift him up making his legs tie around my waist as we make out. I ravenously peck his lips againts mine tasting his sweet honeyed verge. He was a moaning mess, trailing my lips into his neck as he whimper adorably. I left a red and purple marks on his canvas, I can finally say that he's mine. My Darling, Jin.

After the make out we were both blushing, he leaned his head on my shoulder. "So how many kids would you like?" He teased me "How many kids can you make?" I teased back which made us laugh. "When and when's our wedding then?" I asked him and his answer made me cry in happiness "Anywhere you like, as long as were both in love and I'll be yours forever" He smiled at me falling asleep on my lap. "I'll be yours forever Jin"

"If I told you I missed you would you come back?" Jin asked.

"Of course, If I had two hearts I would fall for you twice" Namjoon said.

"Hmm, what if I told you, do what makes you feel free?" Jin said again

"Then if I had the chance to do what makes me feel free, I'll love you till were old and senile. Then we'll start all over again." Namjoon whispered, Jin gave him the last smile before drifting into his dreamland, 12:00AM as usual.

I can finally fill the other half of my moon necklace. With my darling.

Woops this chapter was fast~
Anyways suprise supriseee ;))