᯽Eleven᯽

"Three words, I love you,Three kisses, I miss you"

Three kisses, I miss you"

• July 31,2021 •

Jin's Pov

I woke up gasping for air, "Why does it feel hot" I question myself, my face all pressed down on Namjoon's chest, I tried to back off feeling a bolt out of the blue, but my head was pressed down again. I was inside of Namjoon's hoodie, yeah what the fuck right? His body all wrapped into me, the fact that I slept on his arms and chest unaware made my heart beat so fast that my heart could jump out in a mere second. I was trapped inside his hoodie, I looked down his abs and junior was, well.....alive? I could feel his warm minty breathe on my hair. I tried to wiggle my body out again but this time Namjoon caged me, my face pressed on his armpit, his face all pressed in my ears.

"I wish I could tell you how much I love you" Namjoon mumbled, sleep talking. The smell of his armpit was kinda...fragrant?? I kinda like the feeling though, unconciously I screamed from the sudden action when he trailed his hands on my waist and butt. "WAAAAAAHHH" We had an eye contact, both of the screaming, I tried to push him away but his freaking hoodie didn't let me. "W-What the hell are yu doing?" Namjoon asked. "WELL I DON'T KNOW THE LAST TIME I CHECKED I PASSED OUT ON A FERRIS WHEEL" Jin screamed back.

Namjoon's Pov

"WELL I DON'T KNOW THE LAST TIME I CHECKED I PASSED OUT ON A FERRIS WHEEL" Jin screamed back. Shit, I remembered kissing him on the nose that day. "W-Well-" Namjoon think of an excuse. "Forget it, and wash your armpit it k-kinda s-smells" Jin looked away. "So you smelled my armpit" I said. "What ever, just prepare your stuff were leaving" "What why??" "Duh it's Field trip today" Shit, I forgot.

-

"STUDENTS LINE UP, THE FIRST PAIR OF STUDENTS TO REACH THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN WINS A BIG SUPRISE" Mr. Park announced. "Tskk, I don't care" Namjoon mumbled glaring at Xiumin and Jin flirting. As soon as Namjoon's group goes up, Jin somehow felt dizzy.

"C-Can we stop for a second?" Jin asked "Why? Are you tired? I can carry you?" Xiumin asked "W-What n-n-" Jin stuttered when a sudden arm lift him up. "Namjoon put me down or else" "Or else what? I'll put you down if you can walk" Namjoon snarl. "Why can't you walk all of a sudden" Xiumin asked. "Becuase I did him last night, my junior was too big for him to handle" Namjoon smirked, yelping when Jin pinched him. Jin redden fiery colored hues. "Why did you pinch me isn't it true? you said to me 'Oh my God Namjoon there' " Namjoon teased him mocking his moan. "I never moan like that" Jin glared. Namjoon didn't hesitate and sucked his neck earning a moan from Jin. "Ahh-" Jin moaned from embarrassment hitting Namjoon's head so hard luckily it didn't place a love bite. Xiumin just watched them "This is so akward" he thought.

-

The mountain climbing was finally over, next was swimming in a river. Girls screamed when Xiumin took his shirt off, Jin was ofcourse looking, "Jin wanna touch this" Xiumin winked. Namjoon pushed him to the river "Oops there was a fly on your head" All the girls glared at Namjoon, what a pabo. Of course Namjoon was an attention- seeker. "Heyyy ladiesss~" Namjoon said looking at Jin, all of them rolled their eyes, helping Xiumin. "Yah, why don't you give me attention?" Namjoon asked Jin annoyingly.

"It's becuase you're irritating, maddening, tiresome, infuriating, troublesome, irksome, galling, provoking" Jin said in annoyance. "But those words are all the same" "EXACTLY" Jin screamed. Namjoon hugged him really really tight, "C-cant breathe" Jin said. "I'll release you when you promise me to give your attention" "N-No" Jin said tapping Namjoon's back as deficiency of oxygen took inside of his pulmonary. "O-Okay I'll give you a-all my attention" Jin finally said. "Good baby" Namjoon beam, forcing Jin's hand to trail in his abs. "Fuck you" Jin mumbled, "What was that?" "I said fuck you" "No, I'll fuck you, soon tho".

-

"Since the day is over and you said you'll give me all your attention, let's go out shall we" Namjoon held Jin's chin. Jin was too tired to respond so he let Namjoon do what ever he wants to do.

Namjoon wandered around the mall buying unecessary stuff, he was rich anyways. Of course Jin was his "maid" for the day, all of the shopping bags were carried by Jin. "Wanna eat? my treat" Namjoon said which made Jin happy "Finally you learned how to be a gentleman" Jin mumbled.

"Really ice cream out of all those things I did for you?" Jin asked. "Well you didn't tell me what you wanted so here ice cream, you were dying for it when we were on the circus right?" Namjoon asked. Jin was quietly licking the ice cream innocently. After they ate Namjoon decided to impress Seokjin with his hoverboard. Namjoon swiftly circled around with his gadget "Woahhh" Jin said in impressed expression. "Wanna try?" "YEAHHH" Jin said leaving all those shopping bags on the table, riding the hoverboard but he got out of balance, luckily Namjoon caught him. "Woah- chill " Namjoon state.

"Anyways wanna see something" "Sure" Namjoon had his drone over, he controlled it in the air professionally, flipping it, making different tricks "Woah, make it flip again Namjoon-ah" Jin remark, making Namjoon blush a little with the 'Namjoon-ah' nick name. "Woaahhhh, do it again" Jin utter while hugging Namjoon in excitement. "I'll bop your cheekies and you response a kiss first before I do it then..." Namjoon bopped Jin's cheeks three time, Jin respond with three kiss senseless wanting to see the trick again. "WOAHHHH COOOOLLL" Jin jumped behind Namjoon causing him to fall.

"DO IT AGAIN DO IT AGAIN" Jin said mesmerized jumping up and down on Namjoon's back. "Oh sorry-" Jin laughed looking at Namjoon on the ground. "I'll do it again if you do the bop thingy again" "OKAY OKAY" He bopped Jin 20 times, Jin showered him kisses on cheeks, forehead, nose, neck even ears. Making Namjoon's stomach funny, felt like butterflies bursting to it, no it wasn't just butterflies but a Zoo when he's with him. "Dear tummy, sorry for the butterflies caused by Jin, I swear it wasn't my fault" Namjoon held his tummy. He did what Jin wished for, seeing him smile was everything I could ask for, Namjoon thought.