Chapter 14

A/N: I know, I know I haven't updated in FOREVER but that is because I have been busy with life and grades and all that shit! I have also been working on a new book that is going to be out soon so yay!!
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hayden's POV

"Don't worry babe today's going to be great I promise!" He said taking a hold of my hand.

"What is it with everyone making promises today!?" I asked laughing to myself because I really only get the joke... I need a life. River pulls up into the school and he walks to my door and opens it.

"There you go my lady." He said opening the door for me. I smile and he gives me a kiss. I look around and see half the people in the school yard look at us and some girls giving me glares I just looked down at the ground not wanting to make eye contact. We walk to his group of friends and they all greet me.

"Hi I'm Emilie!" She said holding out her hand for me to shake. I took it and look at her face. She has long brown hair to her hips, hazel eyes, and I think natural pink lips(picture of her above ^). She reminded me of Brendon and I frowned then hurry and put a smile on my face so no one would notice. She introduced me to everyone else.

"This is Joe, Chloe, and Tyler." She said pointing to each of them. "Joe is my twin brother and Chloe and Tyler are boyfriend and girlfriend. I have a boyfriend but he doesn't go to this school." She said.

"Hi I'm Hayden." I said giving a small wave. "I'm Rivers girlfriend." I said even though they already knew. The bell rung and river showed me to my class. I was sitting in music class we where doing this thing where you go up and tell them about yourself, your favorite song or artist, and name.

"Hi I'm Emeline and my favorite song is The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy they are also my favorite band." This caught my attention considering I know them. "There's nothing much about me except I like bands!" She said and sat down.

"Hayden Urie you're up next." He said looking at the list of names

"Hi I'm Hayden Urie my favorite song is called Nicotine by a band named Panic! At The Disco. I was recently adopted this summer by a really cool family and have meet some really cool people over the summer." The Emeline girl raised her hand.

"Why does your last name sound so familiar?" She asked with a questioning look.

"Well my dad now is sorta the lead singer of Panic! At The Disco they tour with Fall Out Boy a lot so his name might have come up..." I said looking at her then looking at the ground.

"NO FUCKING WAY!" She said sitting up in her chair. I just nodded my head still looking at the floor.

"Wow really?" The teacher asked. "Maybe he could come in teach us a lesson or just talk about his career. That would be amazing!" He said smiling. I smiled back.

"When would be a good time for him to come in?" I asked.

"Whenever works." He said. I went and sat down next to Emeline and smiled at her.

"Maybe I can talk Patrick into coming sometime." I whispered to her. Sh got a really big smile on her face and shook her head yes.

**After school**

As I got home the house looked empty so I shouted for Brendon and Sarah but no answer. I sruged it off and went up into my room. I sat on my bed looking at my piano and decides to play it. I decided to do Sleeping Pills by The Brobecks because I know that one by heart.

"Make a wish and pray it sticks,
So I can shut my eyes.
'cause it feels like weeks since I last slept,
So please turn out the light.

Lets shoot the sun,
So every one can return to their beds.
'cause with no light the day is night,
And we can rest our heads.

If time exists then I want it to,
Be back on my side.
So hours will mean somethin' to me,
And I can feel alright.

Sleeping pills and late night films are eatin' me alive.

Well if by chance you catch me sleeping,
Please don't wake me,
'cause I'll be dreaming.

The Sleeping pills and late night films are eatin' me alive.
Sleeping pills and late night films are eatin' me alive."

After I sung and played that I heard clapping by my door. I three to see Brendon.

"Dallon would be proud to hear that!" He said I giggled and shook my head. "When did you learn to play that?" He asked

"Well at the orphanage we had a piano and and one time I was watching this baby and he was crying really loud and I didn't know what to do so I started playing random keys and it calmed him so I learned how to play songs for the little ones to help them to sleep." I said he just nodded his head.

------------------------------------------------------
Okay so I'm going to update twice today but I have to hurry and do my homework so it won't get up until later!!!