Chapter 22

When you promise people you're going to update soon but then you get your phone taken away HAHAHAHAHAHAH my life is shit.

*Rivers POV

Well what the hell do I do now? I can't just go home because my parents aren't too happy on the idea that I got a girl pregnant they won't ever let me back in. I was so mad I left my keys there so my car isn't an option and I would just look pathetic going back. I secretly hope in the back of my mind that Sarah or Brendon will come driving down the road looking for me telling me to come back home, but I know it won't happen.

I walk for a while until I find a snug little bus stop bench to sleep on. Great. My life seriously couldn't get anymore shittier then it already is. As I position my jacket at the top of the bench to use as a pillow I think about all the things that happened tonight. It wasn't my fault, right? She was the one who is all hormonal I didn't deserve to get kicked out... Or did I? I stop my thought to keep me from having a panic attack (no pun intended). I lay my head on my makeshift pillow and drift off to sleep on the bench.

I wake up with someone pushing my shoulder.

"Kid are you getting on the bus or not we need to go." I slowly adjust to the morning light and sit there for a second.

"Uhh... No sorry I just... I fell asleep here and..." I try to finish what I was saying but I drifted back into sleep. The man scuffed and walked to the bus. As it drove away I woke up a little more and looked at the time 5:13 AM. I start to rub my eyes to see if that would help me wake up more but it doesn't. I stumble standing up trying to find my balance which probably makes me look like a hung-over idiot. I stand there for a second not knowing what to do but then I decide to start my journey back to Brendon and Sarah's house.

*Haydens POV

"Are you going to let him back?" I look up to see Sarah standing in my doorway.

"I don't think I should I'm still mad, but I have to it's not fair to him." I say sitting on my bed. She mutters a small okay and walks away. I sigh and lay back on my bed to try to relax for a second. I hear Toby cooing so I get up and walk to his crib.

"Hi my sweet baby" I say and pick him up. He smiles and starts to flare his arms in joy. I smile looking at my sweet baby. Today is Friday and since I'm all caught up on school I have Fridays off unlike River who just sluffs everyday. I hear a knock at the door and go down to see who it is. As I open the door it's not who I hoped it would be.

"Hi Dallon and Breezy come in" I open the door wide enough for them to walk in. Dallon takes Toby from my hands and says hi to him in a little baby voice. I smile at Dallon and then look over at Breezy. She gives me a small smile then looks at Dallon. I can't help that everyone is disappointed in me I hate it. Brendon and Sarah walk in the room greeting Dallon and Breezy leaving me completely ignored. Then there is another knock on the door and I pray to god its River. I go to answer it but Brendon beats me to it.

"Hi River nice to see you back here so soon." Brendon says sarcastically. I walk up to the door and Brendon moves out of my way.

"You need to go to school today before you come back." He looks at me with confused eyes and then glares.

"Really Hayden? You're doing this now?" he whines.

"Yes I am. Go get dressed and then go." He walks up to my room where all his cloths are. Everyone in the room is staring at me.

"What?" I say and everyone looks away. I sigh taking Toby from Breezy who now had him and went up stairs. I walked in my room seeing River sitting on the bed.

"You need to go to school babe" I say looking at him slightly aggravated.

"Here I'll get your cloths picked out go take a shower you smell like a sewer." He stands up and goes into the bathroom. I start to pick out his cloths as I hear the water start running. I hate this. I hate everything about this situation. I start to cry. My whole life is a mess why was I so stupid. As I sit there crying Brendon comes in.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asks sitting on the floor with me.

"I can't help but feel all of you guys are disappointed in me and I hate that" I said looking at him.

"We aren't disappointed we love you and always will." He said giving me a hug. River walked in on out father daughter moment and just stood there awkwardly.

"Well I should go but I'll talk to you later Hayden." Brendon said standing up. I nodded as he went out and shut the door. I stood up to avoiding River as much as I possibly could Toby fell asleep on my bed so I picked him up and put him in his crib. As soon as I turned around river was right by me.

"Personal space, have you heard of it?" I say about to walk past him but he just grabs my hips and kisses me.

"I'm sorry hayden I really am. I love you and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now but with you." He said looking me in the eyes. I could tell he was being truthful and I love him for that.

"I love you too."

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N*********

Would anybody be willing to co-write with me? If so please IM me for more details!!!