Chapter 23

*Haydens POV

"I can't believe it's summer and all I get to do is take care of a baby." I said rolling my eyes at Brendon and Sarah.
"Well we weren't the ones who decided to get pregnant now were we?" Brendon said looking at me with that stupid serious dad face he's been giving me a lot lately.
"So there's like no way in hell that I'm ever going to be able to go out? Like not even if me and River wanted to go on a date?" I asked looking more serious now.
"There might be some nights where me and Sarah can babysit but other then that no sorry." He said walking out of the kitchen kissing my forehead on his way out. I just glared knowing that they aren't wrong but I'm still upset. I at least have River. I walk upstairs to talk to him. He was laying on my bed holding our son. The thought was so happy to think about.
"Hey baby." I said smiling looking at him.
"Hi honey." He said looking up at me I walked over to my bed sitting next to him.
"He's beautiful isn't he?" I said looking at Toby and River.
"Yeah he really is I can't believe he's going to be one soon." He said looking at me. I couldn't help but feel everyone was against me except for them. I took Toby out of his arms and put him in his crib.
"How do you feel about getting a job?" I asked River. He sat there for a second and then shrugged.
"I don't know it might be a good idea to have a little spending money so that Sarah and Brendon don't have to buy everything." He said I nodded my head in agreement. I laid down on my bed to go to sleep so that I can get some rest.
-------------------------------
I know it's a short chapter but it's just a filler chapter. I found someone to co-write with me so there will probably be a lot more updates! I thought I'd give you guys a little chapter and announce that. Thank you Xx_PATD_is_life_xX for co-writing with me!