Chapter 5

*Carters POV*

        Well this is awkward...  Me and Hayden where talking and getting along when our dads where talking (well fighting) and she asked if i could sleepover!  It was strange just right off the bat she would ask that but its okay because who wouldn't want to spend a night with there idols daughter?  I'm not just hanging out with her for that reason i didn't even Brendon had a daughter she seems really cool.

*Hayden's POV* 

        I saw the way Carters dad was talking about her so i decided to ask her to sleepover so she wouldn't have to go through what seemed like abuse to me!  Brendon said sure and her dad obviously didn't give a crap so I guess we are having a sleepover!  The ride in the car was fun me and Brendon wanted to see how big of a fangirl she was so she gave us her phone.... She had most of their albums all songs! Had about 250 something pictures and gifs on her phone of the band... It was funny but she was as red as a tomato!

       When we got home she was shy at first meeting Sarah and all that but afterwards she got used to us.  You could tell she was enjoying herself.  After dinner we went into Brendon's music room and he let us play around and then he played 2 songs for Carter, it was a blast! We decided to go up stairs and get ready for bed, and since Carter didn't have any she used some of mine.  We decided to talk about our love for Panic!

(C= Carter | H= Hayden)

C: "What's your favorite song?"

H: "I Constantly Thank God for Esteban, you?"

C: "Nicotine!"

H: "Band member?"

C: "Dallon James Weekes!"

When she said that Brendon walked in.

"Well that's not creepy that you know Dallon's middle name!" He said in a sarcastic tone.

"Uh-um... Ya I know a lot about you guys, truth be told its kinda scary!" She said

"Really like what?" He said laughing a little.  Oh boy this is going to get awkward!

"Your birthday is April-12-1987, your middle name is Boyed, you grew up in Summerlin, Nevada, your band started in 2005 when you where 17, your Atheist, your parents in a way kicked you out because of it and so on!" She said in a HA sort of tone then the game began

(B= Brendon |H= Hayden)

B: "Who was the old band members?"

H: "Jon walker and Ryan Ross!"

B: "How long where Sarah and I together before we got married" he thought he had stumped her but nope!

H: "5 years and you got married to her in 2013"

Wow she knew a lot and it really stunned Brendon with how much his fans knew about him and the band.  We divided to go to sleep while watching American Horror Story: Asylum my favorite season!

….....................…..………………………..................................................................

A/N

    Hey guys I think I'm going to start putting samples of songs at the beginning and at the end of each chapter because some fan fics I read they do that and I like it so comment yes or no and thank you for the 20 reads!!!! That is a lot for me so thank you!!!!

And yes I know I'm not good at writing chapters and stuff but you guys still read so its okay!!