Chapter 11

*Hayden's POV*

    I wake up to my alarm I made plans today with my friend back from the orphanage.  She was adopted 3 weekes before me and we have still been kind of in touch. I unlock my phone I have 2 messages 1 from Kara and the other from River.

Kara:
Hey sorry can't hang out anymore some family stuff came up!

I text her back with a simple "okay".

Then I look at the text River sent me
River:
Hey beautiful wanna hang out today? We can go get coffee.

I text him back
Me:
Sure sounds great! What time?
River:
Ummm... 10 ish I can come pick you up.
Me:
Okay sounds good! Text me when you're on your way!

I looked at the clock that said 9:30 great I have 30 minutes to get ready. I went to my closet and took out a simple black thin sweater with light pink/white type of skinny jeans with my black vans and got in the shower. Once I got out it was 9:45 so I put my hair in a slopy side fishtail braid and called it good. Next I put on my makeup just some simple eyeliner with mascara and lip gloss. By the time I was done it was 9:55 perfect timing! I got a text from River saying he was in his way so I went down stairs to wait.

"Hey baby girl what you doing?" Sarah said eating a bagel.

"Um.. Well me and River are going out for coffee." I said awkwardly

"Oh so your going "out for coffee"? I see I remember when your dad took me out for coffee." She said in a strange way.

"Umm ew!" I said letting her know that's not going to happen the way she thinks its going to happen. I heard a knock on the door and went to answer it.

"Hello my lovely lady" River said in a British accent "may I come in?" He said. I gestured him and he held out a thing of flower and gave them to me. I smiled at him and walked to the kitchen to put them in a vase.

"Thank you!" I said smiling Sarah and Brendon were just sitting there watching us then Brendon shouts

"Sarah what have you done!? She's only been here a month or so and she already has a boyfriend!?" He said obviously joking. We all just laugh.

"He's not my boyfriend... We're just friends." I said looking at my feet. He gave me a sad smile and asked if we should go. I just nodded my head and walked out as I said by to Sarah and Brendon.

We got in his car and drove to a coffee shop.

"Did you mean what you said back there?" River asked hurt. Its not like he's asked me out yet and we've only known each other for a day so yes I did mean what I said back there.

"Ya its not like you ever asked me out or anything." I said being honest. He just looked at the road sad and hurt but to be fair its the truth and I hope he can see that. We arrive at Starbucks and I end up getting a Vanilla bean Frappuccino with extra Carmel. And we sit down at a table.

"Are you really upset about what I said back at home?" I asked him looking at him with a wow really type face.

"A little. I liked you from the moment I saw you, you where different and unique and I love that about you!" He said grabbing my hands that where on the table. I look at him and see all the passion in his eyes. To be honest it scared me because we had only met yesterday but I liked him to.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked I looked at him again and he still had that same look.

"I don't know we meet yesterday." He seemed hurt by this. "But yes I will I like you a lot to!" I said smiling at him. He smiled back super happy.

Great what did I just do.

---------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hope you like the chapter I didn't have any ideas so if you do then PLEASE PLEASE comment them!!!!