Chapter 16

*Hayden's POV three months from last time again*

I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom trowing up in the toilet. I've been sick this whole week and it sucks! Sarah is taking me to the doctors today to see what's going on. I heard walking up the stairs and Sarah come in my room saying my name. She came into the bathroom leaning down to my level.

"Are you okay sweetie?" Sarah asked with worry. I just nodded my head. "Well its time to go." She said standing up. I stood up flushing the toilet and walked to the car.

*at the doctors*

"Well you don't have the flu" he said. "Have you had sexual intercourse the past month or so?" He asked with a questioning look. I looked over at Sarah who had a questioning look also.

"Ummm... Ya... But I'm not pregnant! We used a condom!" I said trying to make it better.

"When was the last time you and your partner had sexual intercourse?" He asked. I know I'm not pregnant we have used a condom every time!

"Uhh... Friday night.." I said answering his question. Sarah flipped out then.

"What the hell Hayden you are 14! You and River had sex!? When did this happen!?" She was yelling.

"The first time was on..." I said looking up at her..

"On when, when did you two do that!?" She said.

"On dads birthday when you guys left for the bar..."

"How many times have you guys done it?" She said looking down.

"A lot... I don't know I don't keep count!" I said looking at her. The doctor interrupted us.

"Sorry to interrupt but Hayden you need to take a urine sample." He said handing me one of those cups. I took it and went into the bathroom. What if I am pregnant? What will River do? What will mom and dad say? I can't be pregnant! I can't! I turn 15 in two days! I can't be 15 and pregnant! I started to cry. After I was done crying I peed in the cup and walked out. The doctor took it to test it. Sarah came over and hugged me. I just broke down and started crying.

"I'm sorry Hayden but I did two tests and they both came back positive... You are 2 weeks along." He said walking away. I started to cry harder in Sarah's shoulder. Two weeks ago me and River did it while Sarah and Brendon where doing what they do.

"Hayden why didn't you tell me? I thought we told each other everything." She said with hurt in her eyes. Its true we did tell each other everything.

"I know Sarah I'm sorry but I didn't want you to get mad.." I said looking at my hands. I felt bad for not telling her.

"Well I say we should have some fun with this." She said smirking. What? Have fun with it? With what? My pregnancy?

"What do you mean?" I said looking at her.

"We are going to tell your dad and the band in a funny way!" She said still smirking. "I'll invite everyone over." She said getting out her phone.

"Can you invite Pete and Patrick too?" I asked. She just nodded her head.

(A/N: you guys better like this chapter because I was looking up funny ways to tell people you're pregnant and now my search history look weird...)

"Okay how should we tell them?" She asked after she was done inviting them all over.

"Um.. I don't know but I invited some friends over but not River I want to tell him in a special way." I said smiling. She just smiled back.

"Who's all coming over?" She asked.

"Emilie, Chloe, Joe, Tyler, and Emeline," I said. That was our whole group besides River. We went to the store and got a bunch of baby stuff. We decided to do a scavenger hunt.

*Brendon's POV*

When everyone met up at my house we did as instructed by Sarah and went to the door where I found a note. I read it out loud.

"Dear family,
Please don't get mad! But we have some news and we want to send you on a scavenger hunt. I hope you enjoy it and don't kill us!
Love,
Sarah and Hayden."

We opened the door and found another note and teddy bear. I read the note aloud again.

"Hint #1
Heres a bear go to the kitchen."

We went to the kitchen and I kept reading the off as we went.

"#2
We are going to need a lot of this! Now go to the pool." There was a bunch of candy an food on the table.

"#3
Darn wrong way go to our room"

We walked up stairs and on our bed there was baby pajamas. I held them up and had a confuse look on my face.

"#4
Go to Hayden's room"

We walked to Hayden's room an there was a note on the door.

"Roses are red violets are blue on January 26 your grand baby is due!"

Everybody was shocked and we opened the door to Sarah and Hayden videotaping. I ran up and gave them a big hug but then it hit me.

"Wait what the hell? You and River had sex!?" She looked at her feet and nodded. I sighed loudly and gave her a hug as did everyone else.

"Rivers coming over!" I heard Hayden yell as I shut the front door. Everyone left after we all talked about Hayden's situation. I was thinking about how all this was going to pan out when I heard a nock at the door. I opened it and found River.

"Im going to kiCK YOUR FUCKING ASS!" I yelled at him. I was super mad at him!

"Dad stop!" I heard Hayden say behind me. I just backed up and let him in.

*Hayden's POV*

I took Rivers hand and lead him up stairs to my room. I was nervous to tell him but I has to. We got to my room and we sat on the bed. I took a really deep breath in.

"I'm just going to get straight to the point." I said breathing out "I'm pregnant." I watched Rivers face it was confused and mad but turned into a smile.

"OH MY GOD BABE THATS GREAT!!!" He said picking me up and spinning me. He spent the night after Brendon had a serious talk with him. We where cuddling in my bed when River broke the silence.

"Hayden Olivia Urie, will you marry me?" I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Yes."

------------------------------------------
A/N:
I wanted to do this later in the book but I want to get it done faster because this book is kinda stupid so ya! Comment and vote telling me how you like it!