Chapter 15

Warning: there will be some smut/sex scenes

**3 Months later**

My life the past 3 months have been amazing! I have friends at school and I don't know if its because of who my parents are but it doesn't seem like it. Me and River are more serious and keep getting more serous we've started to say I love you to each other which for me is serous because not many people in my life have told me that. Me and Pete are now best friends! Just kidding but me, Pete, and Patrick have gotten closer in the past 3 months Pete makes me babysit his kids all the time but he pays well so I'm not complaining! Same with Dallon one day he came over and Brendon made me show him how I can play and horribly sing Sleeping Pills. Today is Brendon's Birthday so I'm getting ready.

I put on a dress because we're going to have a fancy dinner that Sarah had started cooking at 12:00 today. I put my hair up In a cute fancy bun and did my makeup. When I was done I went down stairs to greet guests when they knock or ring the doorbell. First it was Pete and his girlfriend or fiancé or whatever she is, then Patrick and his wife, Spencer and his fiancé, Kenny and his wife, Dallon and Breezy, Zack, and then River.

We where all sitting at the table with the food surrounding us. Sarah went to go get Brendon because he wasn't allowed to be in the house so me and Sarah could decorate and get stuff ready. They came in and sat down and we all started eating. I dished my plate with mashed potato's, a roll, chicken, and some veggies. We ate and had convention then came the cake. It was a round cake with white frosting and in blue lettering it says 'Happy 28th Birthday Brendon'. It was delicious!

**Later that night**

After I waved goodbye to Dallon and Breezy I shut the door. They where the last people to leave.

"Hey me and your dad are going to go out for drinks we will be back in a couple or more hours." She said getting ready to leave. I nodded my head letting them know I didn't care. "Be good love you!" Brendon said kissing my forehead.

"Bye happy birthday!" I called out to him. I went to my room and sat on my bed and pulled out my phone. I got a text.

'Hey what's up?' -River

'Home alone! wbu?' -Hayden

'Home alone too! Want me to come over?' -River

'Sure see you soon! Love you!' -Hayden

'Love you too!' -River

I sat there for a second then got up to fix my appearance. When I was done I heard a knock on the door. I went downstairs and looked in the peephole to make sure it was him. It was I opened the door and let him in.

"Hey babe!" He said coming in kissing me.

"Hi! What do you want to do?" I asked smiling.

"Want to watch a movie?" He asked

"Sure!" I said leading him into the living room. We decided to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas because we couldn't find anything else. We got half way through the move when River paused it.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"I'm board let's do something else!" He wined.

"Okay like what?" I asked.

"I don't know you think of something!" He kept whining.

"How about this?" I asked straddling him then kissing him.

"This works." He said kissing back we where making out then he picked me up and started walking up to my room. When we got to my room he shut the door and laid me down on the bed gently so he was on top. He broke the kiss.

"Are you sure you're ready?" He asked. I nodded my head telling him yes.

"Tell me to stop if you decide not to." He said looking in my eyes I just nodded my head again. He started to kiss my neck and I let out some small moans. I lifted up my back so he could unzip my dress. He unziped it and I took my arms out so my chest was revealed. He made his way back up to my mouth and started to kiss me again.

"Its my first time." I told him.

"I'll go slow." He said I smiled and we continued. I took his shirt off his shirt he was so muscular. I looked at his abs for a bit more then unbuttoned his jeans.

"I'm ready." I said.

**After that**

Me and River laid in my bed cuddling when he told me he had to go before Sarah and Brendon got home. I said okay and he left.

---------------------------------------------

I hoped you liked it that was my first time writing stuff like that so I hope it wasn't to bad!