Date Night- Chapter 24

"Don't forget, 6 ounces every 2 hours and if he's full, burp and yeah" I told Brendon and Sarah.

"I know how to take care of a baby" Sarah said

"I'm talking about Brendon." I said and he gasped sarcastically.

I laughed ans River was waiting outside.

"hey babe" He said with a kiss. I smiled and we started walking towards town. We didn't have a car, and Brendon and Sarah didn't trust us with their car. River started playing Pokemon Go.

"Get off your phone" I told him.

"I heard that there is a bunch of rares here!"

"You heard not is so get off your phone"

"NOOO" He winned

"I finally got MY parents to babysit OUR baby and your gonna waste it playing a stupid game!"

"What ever, I don't need this"

"Do you see YOUR parents chipping in with the baby?"

"That's because SOMEONE was irresponsible."

"So this is MY fault, I didn't chose to get pregnant!'

"Well yeah it is! Why didn't you use birth control!'

"Well why did you use a bad condom?'

"What ever bye"

"So your just gonna walk away!? Bye loser!' I yelled after him and started crying and going home.

----------------------------

Hey guys!

xx_PATD_is_life_xx here! this chapter is somewhat short, i know, great first impression. I needed to get it out but next time ill have a plan. So how was your guys weekend?