քʀօʟօɢʊɛ

[ƬΉΣ BΣGIППIПG]
=======
[F/C] = Favorite Color
[Y/N] = Your Name
[U/N] = Username
=======

A child around 4 years was sitting in the grass nibbling on a flower. The wore a [F/C] shirt with white shorts. While they were nibbling on the flower a person with a purple hoodie came up behind them. The child quickly turned around to see someone with a gray mask and dirty blonde hair looking at them. "Why hello there," the person said sitting down. 

"What are you doing here alone?" They asked, no response, instead the child showed them the flower, it wasn't visible, but the person was clearly shocked. "T-That's a Water hemlock! That's poisonous!" They shouted throwing the flower away whilst picking the child up and running somewhere.

.

.

.

"⌖⎅!" The purpled-hoodie shouted. "⟊⟒⟒⋉, ⍙⊑⏃⏁ ⎅⍜ ⊬⍜⎍ ⍙⏃⋏⏁ ⌰⎍☊⟟⎅?" Another person said showing themselves, they had a green cloak with some blue tints, black legs, you couldn't see their body, but they had no neck, with a floating ball head, that said 'XD'. The purple one showed the child to 'XD', the person was clearly disgusted and confused.

"⍙⊑⊬ ⎅⍜ ⊬⍜⎍ ⊑⏃⎐⟒ ⏃ ⊑⎍⋔⏃⋏ ☊⊑⟟⌰⎅?" 'XD' asked. "⏁⊑⟟⌇ ☊⊑⟟⌰⎅ ⏃⏁⟒ ⌇⍜⋔⟒ ⍙⏃⏁⟒⍀ ⊑⟒⋔⌰⍜☊☍! ⏃⋏⎅ ⟟⏁ ⊑⏃⌇⋏'⏁ ⊑⏃⎅ ⏃⋏⊬ ⍜⎎ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌇⊬⋔⌿⏁⍜⋔⌇ ⍙⊑⟟⌰⟒ ⟟ ☌⍜⏁ ⊑⟒⍀⟒!" The purple one said. "⍙⟒⌰⌰, ⍙⊑⏃⏁ ⎅⍜ ⊬⍜⎍ ⍙⏃⋏⏁ ⋔⟒ ⏁⍜ ⎅⍜?" 'XD' asked. 

"⟟ ☊⏃⋏ ⌇⟒⋏⌇⟒ ⋔⏃☌⟟☊ ⎎⍀⍜⋔ ⟟⏁, ⟟⏁'⌇ ⎎⏃⟟⋏⏁, ⏚⎍⏁ ⏁⊑⟒⍀⟒, ⟟⏁'⌇ ⋏⍜⏁ ⏃ ⊑⊬⏚⍀⟟⎅..." The purple one said. "... ⎎⟟⋏⟒, ☌⟟⎐⟒ ⋔⟒ ⏁⊑⟒ ☊⊑⟟⌰⎅." 'XD' said, the purple one nodded and gave the child to the other one. "Greeting child, I'm DreamXD." "XD, I don't think a child will understand you," The purple one said. "Shut the fuck up Lucid," DreamXD said.

(A/N: This is what Dream XD kinda looks like)

[Art by: https://www.deviantart.com/daydreamingsheep827/art/Dreamxd-871204076]