ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 2

[DΛY 2]
========
[Y/N] = Your Name 
========

"XD, why isn't the [Y/N] walking? Or talking?" Lucid asked. "I don't know, I'm not a baby expert," The god replied. Lucid stared at him for a while and then stood up, "I'm gonna go get someone who knows about babies." "What? I am not gonna take care of it," DreamXD said. Lucid stared at him for a while and sighed. "Just, watch of them," Lucid said gliding out the door.

DreamXD looked at the [Y/N] and kneeled down, "Listen don't get in trouble, I'm busy." [Y/N] replied by grabbing onto XD's cloak. "Oh my gosh, fine, I'll just take you with me," XD said picking up [Y/N] with magic and taking them to one of the rooms. In the room, was an orb, glowing a luminescent white.

The god set [Y/N] down while looking at the orb. Curious, [Y/N] crawled over to the god. The god stared at the child for a moment and picked them up. "You'll probably never enter this room again, but this orb is to watch over the dreamons, so you better not touch it," DreamXD said. [Y/N] just smiled hugging the god.

======

"We're back!" Lucid shouted. "Well, yeah, we- I'm back, I just brought the thi- second person with me!" Lucid corrected. "You are not slick," DreamXD said setting [Y/N] down. "Whatever, anyway, COME IN!" Lucid yelled. A man with a green hoodie and a white mask with a smile on it came in. "Hey XD, been a while," The guy said. "Ugh, seriously? Dream?! Lucid, seriously?" 

"What, he was the only one with baby experience, I know," Lucid shrugged. "Sibling experience," He said. "Same thing," Lucid said picking up [Y/N]. "Hello, [Y/N]!" Lucid said. "Who'd you bang?" Dream asked. "Wh- I didn't!" "XD did?" Dream asked a little shocked. "PFFT- N-No, I f-found them!" Lucid laughed. "Oh, well, what did you need?" Dream asked.

"They're about 4 years, but they haven't talked or walked!" Lucid said worriedly. "Well, I'm not sure, but it's probably because it's been left alone, assuming it was left alone for that long. Even so, it'd be a stretch because they're still alive." Dream explained. "I think you should watch over them until they can."

Lucid nodded while Dream left. "You should've asked Dream to help with the child," XD said. "Oh, shit- DREAM COME BACK!" Lucid yelled running to him. "Shit!" [Y/N] exclaimed. XD paused turning his head to look at them. "This is gonna be so funny."

(sorry for hiatus, I just keep forgetting I have wattpad)