ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 10

[CΛTCHING UP]
========
[Y/N] = Your Name
[U/N] = Username
========
!Pronouns!

You: All
DreamXD: Literally anything, doesn't understand gender very well.
Lucid: Uses He/Him, but doesn't mind any other.
Dream: He/Him, but occasionally they/it.
Ph1lza: He/Him
Drista: She/Her
Herobrine: He/They
Tommyinnit: He/Him and disc/discself
Ranboo: He/They
Niki: She/They
Wilbursoot: Any, preferably he/him

========

"So.. Hows your life shit?" [Y/N] asked Tommy as they laid on the grass. "I died," Tommy responded, making [Y/N] give him a slight chuckle. "No, really," Tommy said. "Oh shit, you lost a life? How many you have now?" She asked as she got up.

"Uhm.. I don't know actually," Tommy said. [Y/N] was confused. "What do you mean? How do you not know how many lives you have?" They asked.

"I kinda.. Lost all of them?.." Tommy said looking at him. "Wow, nice joke, had me worried there for a second," [Y/N] said jabbing him with her shoulders.

"No, no, I'm serious," Tommy said.

"Uh huh, then how are you still alive?" He asked.
[A/N: You're asking not Tommy, I don't want anyone to get confused since I decided [Y/N] will use all pronouns.]

Tommy got up and started to explain, "Well, there's this thing called the "Revive Book"— Like if you die, and someone writes your name in the book—"

"I'm gonna stop you right there- No such thing called the, "Revive Book", if there was, Dad would've told me about it," You said.

"It does exist! I mean— The fucking- Goddess of Death exists! So why can't this exist?" He shouted.

"Because it's ridiculous! I would've known about it!" You said.

"You fuckin- Here look! This white part in my hair?" He grabbed his sword and cut it off, it instantly regrowing back.

"What the hell—" "Listen, you get this if you die and get removed, you can ask anyone here and they will say yes!" Tommy said. You eyed him suspiciously and sighed. "Fine, but.. I hope this isn't.. Y'know, sensitive, but— Who killed you?" You asked. You weren't completely convinced, but whatever.

"Dream."

Dream.. Ranboo told you a little about him before. "I've heard of this guy, a dude named Ranboo told me a little about him before," You said, Tommy cocked an eyebrow. "Ranboo, How do you know them?" "Oh, I met him when I was adventuring, they were the one that brought me here!"

"Damn, I guess Ranboo is the reason we reunited- Guess I should thank him later," Tommy said. "You won't actually do that," You said. "Yeah, I wouldn't."

"So, I'm gonna start rebuilding my house, and maybe, walk around the SMP. So, uh.. See you?" You said getting up. "Yeah, sure, see you," Tommy said getting up and walking to Wilbur.

========
!Pronouns!

You: All
DreamXD: Literally anything, doesn't understand gender very well.
Lucid: Uses He/Him, but doesn't mind any other.
Dream: He/Him, but occasionally they/it.
Ph1lza: He/Him
Drista: She/Her
Herobrine: He/They
Tommyinnit: He/Him and disc/discself
Ranboo: He/They
Niki: She/They
Wilbursoot: Any, preferably he/him