ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 11

PRESENCE]
========
[Y/N] = Your Name
[U/N] = Username
========
!Pronouns!

You: All
DreamXD: Literally anything, doesn't understand gender very well.
Lucid: Uses He/Him, but doesn't mind any other.
Dream: He/Him, but occasionally they/it.
Ph1lza: He/Him
Drista: She/Her
Herobrine: He/They
Tommyinnit: He/Him and disc/discself
Ranboo: He/They
Niki: She/They
Wilbursoot: Any, preferably he/him

========

While rebuilding your home, a little after Tommy left to Wilbur, you noticed a feeling, you've felt this before. A dreamons presence. One of them was strong, the other was a bit fainter. The weaker one felt like the stronger one, just toned down.

On the other hand, the stronger one, felt nostalgic, and like XD's. However even if the weaker one was similars to the stronger one, it didn't feel that much nostalgic or like XD's.

You've noticed the dreamons the whole time, but you were too focused on the reunion with Phil and Tommy.

'That's strange, dreamons never physically leave the dreamon land." You thought.

You stopped rebuilding your house and decided to go to the stronger presence first. Following wherever it leaded too.

"[Y/N]?"

You looked back to see Tommy with Wilbur. "Where are you going?" "I'm going to walk around the SMP, wanna come?" You asked. "Nah, I got to supervise Wilbur-" "As if a child like you could supervise me!" "Oi you dick—"

You sighed, leaving to the presence. You stop at Pandora's Vault. Ranboo showed you it from afar, he told you the person who created the SMP was in here, was that the dreamon?

You got closer to the prison. "Who are you?" A voice said. You looked back in fear, it was a creeper hybrid. "Are you here to try and break Dream out of here?"

Ranboo said his name was Dream.

You didn't think anything of it.

But now since you sensed the presence of a dreamon, the name seemed familiar.

Dreamon names weren't too creative, so anyone could be named Dream.

But this presence.

Was nostalgic.. A lot, not just because it was similar to XD's presence, but also, Dristas.

"Well?"

You snapped out of your thoughts and looked back up to the creeper hybrid.

"N-No! I was just walking around the SMP! I'm kinda new, and I was wondering what this.. "Dream", did." Sam sighed lowering his trident, but was still a bit scary.

"Sorry, but securities been high ever since another new member tried to break Dream out. I'm afraid you should ask another person, I'm busy," He said leaving.

"What a bitch," You muttered. It was understandable though, a new member did try to break him out. Now since you couldn't check this Dream guy out, you'd have to go to the other presence.

[A/N: Can you guess who? :)]
========
!Pronoun Update!

You: All
DreamXD: Literally anything, doesn't understand gender very well.
Lucid: Uses He/Him, but doesn't mind any other.
Dream: He/Him, but occasionally they/it.
Ph1LzA: He/Him
Drista: She/Her
Herobrine: He/They
Tommyinnit: He/Him and disc/discself
Ranboo: He/They
Nihachu: She/They
WilburSoot: Any, preferably he/him
awesamdude: He/They