ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 8

[JOINING ΛN SMP]
========
[Y/N] = Your Name
[U/N] = Username
========

!Pronouns!

DreamXD: Literally anything, doesn't understand gender very well.
Lucid: Uses He/Him, but doesn't mind any other.
Dream: He/Him, but occasionally they/them.
Ph1lza: He/Him
Drista: They/Them [Have yet to figure out their gender]
Herobrine: He/Him/They/Them
Tommyinnit: He/Him and disc/discself

=====

XD finally let you go out and adventure, he was very protective of you, but now since you're 16, almost 17, he let you adventure. You flew down to the grass and tucked your wings in, and set off.

You were wandering around when you saw a... Enderman? You knew how to speak Enderman, of course, but was this really an Enderman? He had this... White side to him. You've never seen one like that before so you call out to it.

"⟒⌖☊⎍⌇⟒ ⋔⟒?" The Enderman looked at you, confused. "Y-You speak Enderman?" It said, you were not expecting it to speak english. "You speak english? Are you even an Enderman?" You say walking up to it. "I'm half Ender and half, [REDACTED], but what about you?!"

You were human, with Enderdragon abilities, but no one in the overworld knew what the Enderdragon was. "I'm a human, who can speak Ender?" You lied. "Sounds like a question- Anyways, how did you learn to speak it?"

"I... Just knew how to, someone close to me spoke it." You told the truth, with a twist of course. "That's so cool! I'm Ranboo! Are you lost?" The Enderman asked. "No, I'm adventuring! I'm [U/N]! Nice to meet you!"

"If you don't mind me asking, where are you adventuring too?" Ranboo asked. You paused, you had no idea, you just liked going outside. "No idea!" You said, you both looked at each other weirdly, awkwardly. "Hey, you know, you're one of the first people who I can look at directly? Aside from my husband and friends," Ranboo said breaking the awkward silence.

"Really? That's so cool!" You exclaimed. "Uhm, you said you had no idea where you adventuring too, right? You can come too the Dream SMP if you want." "Dream SMP? What's that?" You asked. "It's an SMP created by this person named Dream, who ironically, is in prison in his own SMP."

"Wow, must be a terrible dude," You said. "He is, but do you wanna go?" He asked, you thought for a while the replying with, "Sure! I'll check it out and the go somewhere else! It'd be nice to take a break." "Cool cool, follow me!" You followed Ranboo, and it was pretty awkward since it happened so quickly.

"Well this is the SMP!" Ranboo said, showing a blown up L'manburg. "Looks like shit, not gonna lie," You said. "Yeah, not the best, but if you want I could show you around the SMP a bit more." "Yeah, better place than nothing," You said following Ranboo to a snowy biome.

"This is Snowchester, I live here, and that's Phil's house, a friend of mine, he's old. Now over here—" 'Phil... Sounds familiar, might just be a coincidence,' you thought following Ranboo.

=====

Ranboo finished the tour, and hey, it wasn't as shitty as you thought, you were gonna build a house when you heard someone call your real name. You turned around to see a man with dirty-blonde hair, blue eyes, and black wings.

"It really is you! Do you remember me? It's Phil, I used to drop Tommy off at your dads place to play with you!" It took you a while to process, but you did. "Phil! It's been a long time! How have you been?" You said hugging him, he was like your uncle, but you always said grandpa since he was old.

"Why're you here?" Phil asked. "Well, dad said I could finally adventure! And this guy named Ranboo showed me here," You replied. "Ranboo? I know him, he's Tommy's 'frie-" "Tommy?! Like Tommyinnit? I haven't seen him in years! How is he? Get a girlfriend like he always wanted to?"

Phil laughed, he knew you guys were like siblings, but kinda cringed at, "How is he?" Things have been shit for him honestly. "Uh, yeah, great..." "Phil! Who is this?". You both looked over to see a pink-haired girl with blue eyes, she looked tired.

"Ah, this is-" "I'm [U/N]!" "They're new to the SMP, and [Y- [U/N], this is Niki," Philza said. Niki, Tommy spoke of her back then, she took care of him some times. I guess she was like that auntie you've never met. "Ah, so another new member? Well, it's nice to meet you!"

"Yep, oh right, here's some armor!" Phil said gifting you some netherite armor. "Oh boy, here he goes," Niki muttered. "Oh, thanks Phil!" You said taking the armor. "Well, we should go, see you later [U/N]!" Phil said waving to you as he and Niki left.

=====
I forgot Techno was still in prison, so I replaced him with Niki.
=====

!Pronoun Update!

DreamXD: Literally anything, doesn't understand gender very well.
Lucid: Uses He/Him, but doesn't mind any other.
Dream: He/Him, but occasionally they/them.
Ph1lza: He/Him
Drista: She/Her
Herobrine: He/They
Tommyinnit: He/Him and disc/discself
Ranboo: They/Them
Niki: She/They