ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 6

[DΛY 5]
========
[Y/N] = Your Name
========

!Pronouns!

DreamXD: Literally anything, doesn't understand gender very well.
Lucid: Uses He/Him, but doesn't mind any other.
Dream: He/Him, but occasionally they/them.
Ph1lza: He/Him
Drista: They/Them [Have yet to figure out their gender]

=====

DreamXD came rushing in, sure enough, [Y/N] was floating. Everyone started talking, but XD stayed quiet. XD snapped his fingers teleporting the three somewhere else, he grabbed some device keeping his eye on [Y/N] and called someone.

"E-Ello mate, is it about that child? I can't really help at the moment, neither can Kristin."

"What? Why?"

"Well, Wil still needs us, remember? He's in the hospital?"

Right, how could XD forget?

"Sorry for causing trouble, I completely forgot."

"It's fine, maybe you can call Hero-"

"No. I'm not calling that bitch, I'll figure it out myself, again, sorry for the trouble." XD hung up and started thinking who he could call... He didn't want to call him, that bitch never cared for anyone.

But then again... He knew most of the mobs better than anyone. Fuck, he didn't want to be in favor of him, but ze could find out so quickly.
.
.
.
.
"Hey, XD, now, why on Earth would you call me here?" He asked. "Cut the shit Herobrine, I need your help," XD said. Herobrine smirked, "And what would that be?" XD turned his head at [Y/N] and pointed at them.

"Their magic, what is it?" XD asked. Herobrine paused looking at them, before bursting out laughing. "A-Aren't you supposed to be- PFFT- The Guardian of the E-End?" DreamXD was confused, what did the end have anything to do with this?

Herobrine paused, "Wow, you really are dumb, I'm sure you'll find out-" "Tell me." Herobrine sighed looking at XD straight in the "eyes". "The Enderdragon, their magic is connected to the Enderdragon. Now if you excuse me, I have to go," Herobrine said teleporting away.
DreamXD was not expecting that, but how? XD teleported the three back and explained everything to them.

"But how is that possible? No one's been in the End in years!" Drista exclaimed. "Not gonna lie, I thought this mystery would extend out longer," Lucid confessed. "I mean it's kinda unrealistic for it to take gods that long," Dream replied to Lucid. "Yeah, I guess." "That also explains why they could float," Drista said.

"Well, what are we gonna do with the child?" Dream asked. "Well I've decided, I've adopted a child!" DreamXD said, yes it was sudden, they had not been very close, but the End was XD's responsibility, so theoretically, [Y/N] was too.
.
.
.
"WHAT?!"

=====

!Pronouns!

DreamXD: Literally anything, doesn't understand gender very well.
Lucid: Uses He/Him, but doesn't mind any other.
Dream: He/Him, but occasionally they/them.
Ph1lza: He/Him
Drista: They/Them [Have yet to figure out their gender]
Herobrine: He/Him/They/Them