ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 9

[Λ FRIENDLY REUNION]
========
[Y/N] = Your Name
[U/N] = Username
========

!Pronouns!

DreamXD: Literally anything, doesn't understand gender very well.
Lucid: Uses He/Him, but doesn't mind any other.
Dream: He/Him, but occasionally they/them.
Ph1lza: He/Him
Drista: She/Her
Herobrine: He/They
Tommyinnit: He/Him and disc/discself
Ranboo: They/Them
Niki: She/They

========

You had finished building your house, but you barely had any decorations or furniture inside. So, you decided to take a break, take a walk, and collect stuff for your house.

While you were collecting more wood, stone, and other shit, you ran into a a man with brown hair with a white streak in it. "Ah, hello there! Are you some new member like Rahnboo? Tommy! Do you know this person?" "I-I've never met them, so they probably are."
[A/N: Since Wilbur only met Ranboo recently, and can't say his name right, lol]

It was a blonde-haired boy with blue eyes, he also had a white streak in his hair, around your age, this old guy called him Tommy. "Oh really? A new member?" The old guy said. "Hello there! I'm Wilbur! Wilbur soot!"

'Wilbur and Tommy? Was it Tommy from back then?!' You thought. "Are you Tommyinnit?" You asked the boy, his eyebrows raised up and asked, "How did you know? Let me guess! I'm famous!" "You're not famous Tommy," Wilbur said scoffing.

"No! It's me! [Y/N]! Remember when Phil took you to my house?" You asked. "[Y/N]?.. I recognize that name, Tommy always talked about you when he was a kid, I thought he had a crush on you or something," Wilbur said.
[A/N: TOMMY DIDN'T HAVE ONE! WILBUR IS TEASING TOMMY]

"WHAT- WILBUR! I did not! They were like my sibling!" Tommy said obviously flustered. "So, would that make them my sibling as well?" Wilbur asked. "Wil, we're not even related," Tommy said crossing his arms. "Anyways- How have you been [Y/N]?" Tommy asked.

"I've been good! I asked Phil how you've been, but he didn't give me an answer," You said, both Wilbur and Tommy cringed. Obviously Tommy's life has been shit. "Well, it's been... Shit," Tommy said. "Really? How?" You asked, Wilbur just looked at Tommy.

"Uh, never mind about that— Here!" Tommy said giving you some sort of device. "What is this?" You asked, you've seen you dad used this before, but you never asked. "It's a communicator! We can talk if we're far away!"

"That's so cool! How do you use it?" You asked, Wilbur but laughed as Tommy elbowed him. "Uh here," Tommy said grabbing the device. He put his and Wilburs username in the device. "There, now you can talk and see what happens to us," Tommy said returning it.

"That's cool! So it's like a phone?" You asked. "Yeah! We were going to this new nation Wilbur created, uhm... Wanna come?" Tommy asked, it was a bit awkward since you haven't seen each other in years. "Uh yeah! Sure!"

"You should live there!" Wilbur said going in front of Tommy. "Wil please-" "Shut up Tommy, I gotta beat Quackity, anyways! Will you consider joining?" "Uh... Yeah! I've already made a house, but I can always rebuild it though!" "Great!"
[A/N: I'm not caught up in lore that much, so forgive me if the nation isn't relevant anymore.]

========

!Pronoun Update!

DreamXD: Literally anything, doesn't understand gender very well.
Lucid: Uses He/Him, but doesn't mind any other.
Dream: He/Him, but occasionally they/it.
Ph1lza: He/Him
Drista: She/Her
Herobrine: He/They
Tommyinnit: He/Him and disc/discself
Ranboo: They/Them
Niki: She/They
Wilbursoot: Any, preferably he/him