ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 7

[PLΛY DΛTE]
========
[Y/N] = Your Name
========

!Pronouns!

DreamXD: Literally anything, doesn't understand gender very well.
Lucid: Uses He/Him, but doesn't mind any other.
Dream: He/Him, but occasionally they/them.
Ph1lza: He/Him
Drista: They/Them [Have yet to figure out their gender]
Herobrine: He/Him/They/Them

=====

It's been a a year since they've found out you were a Enderdragon Hybrid, they're still figuring out how you got it and how you got here, and Lucid was no where to be found, but this doesn't matter right now! What matters is what's happening in the present!

"Daddy! When can I play with Tommy?!" You were able to talk and walk now, but still had trouble flying. XD didn't mind being a dad, but he saw you more as something he needed to protect instead of an actual child of his.

"They should be coming soon-" XD was interrupted by the sound of knocking. "Perfect timing," He said going to the door. A blonde boy with blue eyes came in. "Tommy!" "I'm not Tommy! I'm big man!" The boy shouted.

"Sorry for the trouble Phil," XD said while they both walked past the kids. "It's no worries, I haven't been able to give any attention to Tommy, so this should be good." After Ph1lza found out XD adopted you, he invited Tommy over since he was pretty lonely.

Phil and XD walked off to discuss stuff. "I got a game called 'Uno'! Wanna play?" You asked Tommy. "I'm so good at the game! I'm gonna beat you at this!" Tommy exclaimed. You set it up and say down. "Uh- How do you play?" Tommy asked.

"I thought you knew how to!" You said. "I-I just need some refreshing!" Tommy lied. You looked at him for a few seconds before explaining the rules. "You get it?" "Of course! I didn't miss a single thing!" Tommy boasted.

"Okay then! Let's play!"

=====

This doesn't have much effect on the story, but I thought it'd be cute to do some backstory.

=====

!Pronouns!

DreamXD: Literally anything, doesn't understand gender very well.
Lucid: Uses He/Him, but doesn't mind any other.
Dream: He/Him, but occasionally they/them.
Ph1lza: He/Him
Drista: She/Her
Herobrine: He/Him/They/Them
Tommyinnit: He/Him and disc/discself