ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 1

[DΛY 1]
========
[F/C] = Favorite Color
[Y/N] = Your Name
[U/N] = Username
========

(A/N: THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE BUILD-UP OF RELATIONSHIP, THEN A TIME SKIP)

"Lucid, why are you still here?" DreamXD asked. "Well, you're obviously gonna be shiiit with a child, so that's why I'm helping!" The purple one, also known as Lucid, said. "... Fine," DreamXD said. "What should we name the child?" Lucid asked. "Name? What do you mean by name? I thought we were just finding out what's its [REDACTED] is!" DreamXD said. "What?! But I want to keep it!" Lucid whined. "Whatever, you name it." "How 'bout... Cloud?"

The child reacted at the name, but no one noticed. "Nah, something not sky-related," Lucid muttered. "How about, [Y/N]?" Lucid asked as the child smiled, and Lucid took it as a sign. "Shouldn't it also have a user?" DreamXD asked. "They're not an it, XD, and I think when they grow up, they can name themselves," Lucid said. "Alright then, I'll be going now," DreamXD said. "What? Where?" Lucid asked.

"Well, let's see, I have a meeting, guarding the Ender Portal, watching over the Dreamons-" "Okay, okay, I get it!" Lucid said as he watched DreamXD leave. "Yeah, I'm not staying here, I'm gonna go on an adventure with you!" Lucid said picking [Y/N] up, then opening the door, revealing that they were in the sky, not like when they first came here. Then in one fell swoop, Lucid was gliding down to the ground.

.

.

.

"What the ⎎⎍☊☍?!" DreamXD shouted. "What did you think was gonna happen when you took it to the Dreamon realm?!" DreamXD yelled as he facepalmed with one of his hands. "It's not an it! It's [Y/N]! And I- Don't know?.." Lucid said sheepishly. "My gosh," the god said leaving the room. "Buzzkill," Lucid said laying down looking at the roof. [Y/N] looked at a pillow and started nibbling on it. Lucid looked at them and got up.

"You hungry [Y/N]?" Lucid asked as they nodded. "Uh, what do toddlers eat?" The child crawled to a mushroom and started nibbling on it, Lucid paused for a second running to [Y/N] quickly grabbing the mushroom away and taking a knife away from the knife holder.

.

.

.

"Lucid what is that?" "Soup! I figured [Y/N] needed to eat" "Is that even safe to eat?" "Are you insulting my skills?!" "No, the mushroom." "Oh- OH! OH, I SEE!" Lucid looked at the mushroom. "Uh, they'd be dead if it was poisonous?.." "Oh my god you're an idiot Lucid," The god said face palming as they threw the soup away. "I'll find something for them," He said.

Author here, so, for walking and talking, usually they do it around their first year, but I'll explain why in the next chapters.