Chapter One, Inner desires~

Mikey’s P.O.V.

I was outside; there was literally nothing around me. No people or buildings or cities or towns. There was an eerie silence and a very cold breeze.  The wind got harder making my body grow colder. I had nothing on except my wife beater shirt and a pair of superman pajama bottoms. It was so cold that it pierced into my skin, pain bleed through my body and the swift wind blew in my eyes causing me to tear up.  That’s when I heard a voice, a masculine male voice that sounded vaguely familiar. “Mikey, are you okay?” the voice said to me. It was such a familiar voice but I just couldn’t put a face to it at all, “Mikey, you don’t look so good…here let me help you up and let me keep you warm.” The voice said sounding closer; soon I felt hands on both of my waist and someone lifting me up. The next thing I knew I was being held tightly by someone. My face was buried in there chest and I started to feel comfortable and warm, I felt like I was happy? I looked up at the person and saw their face. But only briefly as I closed my eyes enjoying the love and the warmth of their body.

 That’s when I heard my alarm clock go off. Groggy, I got out of bed, hit the clock that read 8:00 in the morning and looked around; I completely forgot that I was in a hotel for the rest of the week because of the tour we were currently on.

I was trapped in my thoughts, the dream I remember having was so weird, like I said I remember having it but I don’t remember who was in it or why I felt so comfortable around them. Honestly I have been having that same dream since…shit I don’t remember the first time I had the dream, it’s been happing for a while now…that I simply just forgot…

 I wiped my eyes; strange enough I was tearing up…was I crying? In my sleep? Weird…I haven’t cried in my sleep since high school.

 I walked into the hotels kitchen and saw a note on the counter; I picked it up and read it slowly. It was from Ray:

 “Mikey, I went with Gerard, Bob and Frank to the stadium to help set up for the concert. I hope you don’t mind, I was going to wake you up but you looked tired and I was worried about you and let you sleep… We will be back tonight promise. ~Ray

 Great, I’m going to be alone for a while with my thoughts. That’s just amazing, honestly I rather them waking me up than leaving me here alone, with nothing to do except sit here.  I thought about them taking Bob, and how close Bob and Ray were, and honestly I felt jealous…I don’t even understand why.

~

I walked around the big hotel room, first going into Gerard and Frank’s room and looking around, next to Bob’s room, then in mine and Ray’s room. I also completely forgot we shared a room which was strange. I’ll usually remember things like that.

 The room had two twin sized bed on each of its sides, there was three doors in the room, one leading into the bathroom, another leading into the walk in closet and the last one leading to the balcony.

 I walked out on the balcony and looked out into the beautiful terrace and smiled. I remember last night me and Ray sat out here dinking beers and talked basically all night, although he was a little skeptical about the balcony at first, he eventually came out here and we talked for hours;

Flashback~~

“Ray, come on it’s just a balcony…not the fucking fall to your death”

“Mikey! We’re fucking thirteen floors up! What if we do fall or something???”

“RAY! Come on were not going to fall!”

“Mikey…I’m doing this for you…BUT I SWEAR TO GOD if we fall I will kill you…”

“Ha-ha whatever!”

“Mikey, how did we all become so apart?”

“What do you mean? Within the band or like…us …”

“Both…what happened?”

“Honestly I don’t know we all just got so cold towards each other…”

“Maybe we need a break off of touring? You know with our families…”

“Ray, a break off of tour to see our families won’t help...you guys are basically my family…”

*Ray gets up and hugs me tightly, I Blushes hard* “You really mean that Mikey?”

“YES! Yes Ray ha-ha…I mean that…um now can we go inside…Its getting kind of windy and cold out here…”

*opens door and smiles* “I’ll keep you warm Mikey”

*I blushed harder and my heart pounded faster*