Chapter Seven~ Childish~

Mikey’s POV

I sat on the couch checking my email for any concert updates. We had to go in less than three hours and I’ll hate it if they cancelled the concert before we got there.

The hotel was really quiet; Bob went out for a bit, Gerard and Frankie were getting ready for the concert and Ray, Ray was still locked in our room where he’s been all day, well since he yelled at Gerard anyway.

I wanted to go in there and see what’s up with him, but I couldn’t I was literally afraid that he might yell or get mad at me like he did Gerard. And if he did then that would absolutely kill me…So I rather sit here in complete confusion than get hurt by the one…I lo-yeah…

A few minutes later after checking my email, Gerard came out of his room and sat next to me on the couch. “Hey, any new updates on anything?” He said, turning at me and smiling. I nodded “Everything’s all set for tonight, the show is sold completely out so we’re expecting a full house.”

He smiled and whispered “Sold out? Really…wow that’s like over 2000 seats I’m excited…” H then scooted away from me and said “Mikey…You should go talk to Ray; he seems to be a little…erhm… miserable and very dejected from the group.”

I stood up quickly in protest, “GERARD! No why me? Why not you? You go talk to him not me! It’s already awkward around him now that I think…” I slowly sat back down and began to whisper, “I might you know…like him.”

Gerard smiled, he put his hand on my shoulder, and he stood up slowly calling Frank into the living room.

“Frankie go to the car, we’re going shopping…” Gerard said with a smile.

Frank looked at him confused “What? But the concert starts in less than an-“Gerard gave him a death look that meant shut up and walk. Frank looked down to the ground and said in a low voice “Fine!” he walked out of the hotel room and closed the door.

“There you go Mikey, no ones in the house…it’s quiet and you guys will be alone for an hour, so stop being so childish and enjoy will ya!” He turned around on his heel and ran for the door.

I looked at him pissed and shouted to the top of my lungs “GERARD YOU ARE TRULY MALICOUS!!! WE AREN’T BROTHERS ANYMORE!”

“Bye Mikey” he said with a smiled and a little wink before leaving.

~~

16 minutes after Gerard left, I thought that maybe he was right and I should confront my demons head on so I gained the confidence to go talk to Ray like two adults.

I slowly walked up to my...our room door and put my hand around the knob, and sluggishly opened it, Ray laid in his bed reading…which was strange since Ray hates to read.

When I came through, he looked at me with wide eyes and sat up quickly. “Hey Mikey, uh what are you doing in here?” He said trying to hide his face.

I sat next to him on his bed; he moved over a little and gave me a fake smile.

“Ray…This is my room too…but that’s not why I’m in here…I want to talk to you…I want to tell you something…”

“Yeah…?”

He gave me an iffy but concerning look then he moved closer to me He looked deep into my eyes as if he was expecting me to say what I was going to say, my heart began to flutter and I felt lightheaded and dizzy.

“I-I wanted to tell you…” I felt my lungs collapse in my chest and the nervous that poured out faster than Niagara’s falls. God was I having a panic attack; I looked away from him quickly.

I could tell he grew impatient with waiting and didn’t notice my difficulty of breathing because he moved even closer to me so close that our skin met contact and the areas that touched burned with sensation.

“Tell me Mikey, I’m here with you and you know you can tell me anything” he said, moving his face closer to mine so that he was sure I could see him.

I wanted to kiss him so bad, the urge was completely unbearable. Our lips were so close yet my mind was so far away that I may have forgot to kiss him. His eyes danced with erotic stories of me and him and it made me even more nervous, even more on edge that I started to shake…I started to shake from nervous.

Ray put his hands on my shoulders slowly to calm me down, “Mikey calm down, you don’t have to tell me it’s okay, okay.”

I shook my head, it wasn’t okay…it wasn’t okay at all.

He smiled at me and said in an sweet voice “Here let me get you some water”

“Wait Ray!” he was about to move away when I lurched forward and kissed him hard on the lips, his expression was shocked, baffled and even a little angry maybe but he didn’t pull away no actually he kissed me deeper and hard, slowly pushing me down on his bed. I put my arms around his neck and went deeper just like he did. It was amazing, and yet very overwhelming. Did he want to kiss me as much as I wanted to kiss him? He had to right?

Ray sat basically on top of me and put his hand under my shirt, around my waist. I moaned to the sudden warmness touching my fragile cold skin, he was trying going in deeper, sticking his tongue past the very barrier of my lips but stopped to the sound of his cell phone ringing.

He lifted from me slowly, not stopping from looking into my eyes until he got to the phone. He was breathing heavy from the excitement and probably the eagerness. I sat up quickly as he answered his phone.

“H-Hello?” He said still out of breath

“OH Christa, hey um…hey baby um hey…no this is a PERFECT time to call” he said looking at me before leaving the room.

I watched him leave the room and I stood up still kinda disorganized from the kiss. “Dammit Christa” I shouted before jumping on my bed and burying my face in to my pillows.

How can I like a man in a relationship and expect him to come to me? god I’m so stupid for falling in love with a taken man.

I crossed my arms around my chest and laid on my back, angry at Christa, angry at Ray, but most importantly angry at myself. I slowly went to sleep.